Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
geminisblue79

i love this design! i really hope you do a reprint. I have had lots of people ask me where i got it and if i could get them one.

_feeltheromance

Yay for reprint! But why the tee colour change? It looked so much better on the charcoal grey tee.

crowgirl

I liked the darker colour better, but I really love the design. Probably have to get it anyway!

evolveORdie

yeah, asphalt rocks waaaaay more than silver

ramenn1nja

Why why why have you changed the colour on this reprint? Yay finally get an email to say its back in stock only to find a decision made to break something that didn't need fixing.

Jaffamike

This is amazing! Well done! :-)

Staalhjerte

I love the design but HATE the t-shirt it's printed on. Please, give the option for the original color of T and consider making it available in a scoop neck?

s_leeper

epic frippin shizz

james_m

Agree with others here - wonderful design, but would have rather had the original colour T-shirt. Hoped it would be in the current sale too, but apparently not...

james_m

Seems to have just been added to the sale! Cool!

iamianundersc0re

It figures this one would go on sale three days after I bought the reprint for full-price :\

iamianundersc0re

It figures this one would go on sale three days after I bought the reprint for full-price :\

Ashayavar

Was totally pumped this was on sale- I was finally gonna buy it, only to find the color changed. Original color please! I'd rather just wait and pay extra.

suweett

This was the design that actually brought me to threadless in the first place and they didn't have any in stock then. I've wanted to buy it for so long but seeing the color change has disappointed me and is probably the reason why I won't buy it :-(

Ulumuri

Can you offer this in a v neck or scoop neck?

Lilitou

Agreed with many of those below. I adored this in the original color, but couldn't afford another tee back then. Now that I'm in a more secure financial position, I hate this color. :-/

Belinda Malfoy

I love the design but hate the new color.

RobRay1

The option of having the shirt one or two sided was nice as well... maybe when you re-re-release this design?

AwakeDreamer

I think the dark gray color does look better than silver. However, I have plenty of dark gray shirts from Threadlessâ„¢ already, so I bought this shirt anyways lol. I'm really glad I did because the artwork is amazing & would look good on any color! Awesome job on the design!!

Niky91

I love it :)

xsfoolishness

glad i scored this in the dark gray

chivver

Been wanting this shirt for awhile now...so disappointed they changed the color. Don't want it in this color. Come on, guys...there was a good reason why it sold out all the time...great design on the right color!! If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

ledasauce

I have this in the dark gray and it was also my first Threadless shirt. I LOVE it so much but unfortunately I got the wrong size and it's uncomfortable for me to wear sometimes but it's still all right on me. I always get compliments on it and my friends always tease me about it because I look like Velma so they're like "Hey!! It's you on a shirt!!"

iamthewalrus696

echoing those below - loooooooooved this design sooo much, but it was always sold out. now it's on sale, but on a different color, and doesn't look nearly as good. So sad to see the color changed - please bring the grey back! Then I'll buy it!

k8_thedancer

is it just me? or does it look beige and not silver? BRING BACK DARK GREY PLZ.

yosusie

still getting it, silver or not, but I agree. The dark grey looks amazing and I'm ordering another when it comes back in that color!

alecat2

Would love to see a reprint in dark grey. It's out of my size in silver, anyway. :(

leftychick

plz reprint in a darker color

LoneBuddha

Oh God...please, please, please reprint. And for the love of Scooby...please bring the darker grey color back.

kckatie

I REALLY want this shirt! And agree the darker color would be fantastic, though I'd be happy to get anything in my size!

Rbbreebox

REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! REPRINT! Please...

Gwalchavad

Definitely REPRINT. This is hardcore! Definitely want and I've only just come across it after two years thanks to StumbleUpon!

mistaria

Would love to have a hoodie of this print!

mjaymuah

PALEEASE Dark Grey Reprint!! D;

BATMANNi

haha yes!

uberlibra

This is my favorite t of all time. It turned craaazy colors in the hurricane; I'm so glad to see a reprint!

Kitters

Would totally get this with a different neck! V or boat!

jvcarroll
jvcarroll profile pic Alumni

i love this!!!

TevlMax

my first buy :D i love it!!!!!

CaitlynAricelis

A picture says a thousand words really, this shirt tells a whole story. Quite possibly one of my favorite designs ever.

jmoretti

Man, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it were on the original color! But as great as the art is, the whole concept falls apart when you print it on silver/beige/light grey/unicorn tears/whatever.

Not going to buy it unless it reprints on dark grey, unfortunately. Why'd you change the color, anyway, it looks crap now.

ramenn1nja

Still waiting and hoping for a re-print in the original dark gray :(

rockstarr1412

I love this design and am so tempted to snag one for myself right now, but it just doesn't look nearly as good on that lighter silver shirt. I'd definitely buy one in the original darker gray color.

Trimm Trabb

In my opinion absolutely every design looks rubbish on silver. I have a couple, they just don't work.

big-chad

I have the Dark gray! This is my favorite Threadless T. Will order another one when the reprint on Dark Gray!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us