Where are saturday and sunday?? :(

aloy1293

PLEASE REPRINTTTTTTTTTT ):

tomatosandwich

i've been waiting for a reprint of this for SO LONG :(

aloy1293

SAME HERE OMG QUICK REPRINT!!!

Kempler

PLZ!! reprint! I so need this shirt otherwise I may never find happiness!

youngsoulrebel

@kneenar

Saturday & Sunday in the song don't provide exciting visuals.

ShayneG

Man, I loved this song when I first heard it. Wish was a great album, even though it came out in the 90's. YUCK. If people dislike emo now, they should have to suffer through the boring angst of grudge. The 80's was such a better period for music--even though 84 was when Marvin Gaye shot by his father. Oh well. This shirt is awesome, and I love that the lyrics to the song are represented so well in each little frame. Good job.

NicoleSevasti

love this tee!! please reprint!

DonnieM

I can appreciate the idea behind the shirt, but I am not sure about the execution. Why have it seem weathered? Why not reduce the panels to less than four weeks, maybe just a panel or two, there is a lot of overlap in the design. It should be a design that is obvious from a distance, and immediately, and you can see even from the photos, that is not the case. Look at classic arcade games, some of the most beloved games had some of the most simple artwork - like Berzerk vs. Arabian...simple flat colored invaders vs. a fully rendered Disney-esque scene.

BostonSteve

need reprint in girls S

kay833

I love this! the only diff I'd make was to put a 'Sunday' panel on the back; cos Saturday can wait... but Sunday always comes too late! :)

busdriver_jow

blue monday? that's the only part i understand, lol. but design looks really cool.

Ameeratron

@busdriver_jow, um part of the lyrics is 'I dont care if Mondays blue'. Hence the blue monday.

sallyluxe

I love it! I'm a Cure fan so... yeah. Perfect!

ashpie91

please reprint for chunky girlssss. :3

afg1980

the cure are always cured my heart and headache, so I'm in excite when I see this print. awesome, mate. cheers. :P

Ignitron

i can't find words to say how awesome this is :-] Cure should pay you $ 10,000

dinidarling

I love this design almost as much as I love my Mama. Hurray for an awesome Cure t-shirt.

lharrison08

This is one of the Best tees i've seen i a looooong time! i'm in Love

Sir Paleo88

I about hit the floor when I saw this . . . simply amazing!!!

simison

love the shirt but i can't help but picture the "no looking back" thursday guy peeing

Rhodnee

I don't care if Monday's blue Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too Thursday I don't care about you It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart Oh, Thursday doesn't even start It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday, wait And Sunday always comes too late But Friday, never hesitate...

I don't care if Mondays black Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack Thursday, never looking back It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday, you can hold your head Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed Or Thursday - watch the walls instead It's Friday, I'm in love

Saturday, wait And Sunday always comes too late But Friday, never hesitate...

Dressed up to the eyes It's a wonderful surprise To see your shoes and your spirits rise Throwing out your frown And just smiling at the sound And as sleek as a sheik Spinning round and round Always take a big bite It's such a gorgeous sight To see you eat in the middle of the night You can never get enough Enough of this stuff It's Friday, I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too Thursday I don't care about you It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart Thursday doesn't even start It's Friday I'm in love

drawanotherjune

I LOVE IT! this is really creative! it's friday im in love!

mcfizzy99

I wanna get this shirt, and play this song on a loop all day when I wear it so people wont ask me questions. :D

shadowflame122

i wish it came in a hoodie cause its freezing here right now =( and great design! haha love it,

Vincalis

love it

ghalialicious

i would totally completely outrageously buy it, BUT! i know i would get tired, being that i would have to explain this shirt every second to my hip-hop lovin' friends :X

Poobslag

ghalialicious: yes, yes you would. i've had to explain this shirt to a couple of my CURE loving friends. it is still an awesome shirt! no regrets!

Kathkath

Heyys!! Ppl who love the design please help to request for a reprint! My friend whom birthday is coming wears a size XXXL which I need help to get a reprint! Hopefully there would be someone kind enough to reprint it and let me buy one for him! Thanks loads! =)

ChenJ00

I really want this as a hoodie!

Pawlee

Hooooodddiiiiieeee plz

Sofainthefog

I need this shirt!! Reeeeeeprrrrrint

rich.coleman1

You need to reprint this!!! We have to reclaim Friday for the sake of good music!!

Altair4

I have an serious medical condition whereby my skin explodes if I don't buy this shirt... it would be completely unethical not to reprint.

Zaki_D

Please reprint this!

molliewho

this shirt is awesome! please reprint!

nessernet

hehehehehehehehehhehhehhehehhe......... weekly depression......

laurasmash

I think it's fate that my size is the ONLY size not sold out!!

Poppy1504

Please, please, please reprint this t-shirt in a medium. I've been waiting ages and ages and ages!!! Thanks. Love you. Bye x

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?