One second...

Missing!!!

Missing!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
feeeeeliciaXD

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! REPRINT! PLEASEE!

shivhanszabo

@the whole forever 21 thing - that is ridiculous, and incredibly shameful to their company. The creator of this tee or at least threadless should sue them. or do something.

creamfilledtart

REPRINT PLEASE!!! & I HATE FOREVER 21 NOW!

whenwewerelions

I NEED I NEED I NEED I NEED I NEED THIS FREAKING SHIRTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Szpaszov

Thanks, but its already printed by others.

banana goat

Wow Forever 21 stole this? I knew it looked familiar

turbobutton

Actually, guys, Forever21 did not steal this from Threadless nor this "designer".

In fact, this "design" was actually taken directly from a real photo of this sign on the street.

This is the photo: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2364/3854238580_cb67f6ba9e.jpg

It is a great sign. Too bad this person is making money off of something he did not create, although I'm sure he could argue that it was he who put the signs on the street because it's hard to place copyright on a viral photo like this. Unlikely though, really.

silverqe

Hahhaahahahha turbobutton is such an idiot.

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

Wow, first stolen by Puma and now Forever21. Time to release the dogs again!

Samsonith

Wow threadless, you've really out done yourself. this is just fucknig shamless.

aleitos

4 months ago someone stole by bike from my garage... my mom let the door open... :( By I laught at the final because the changes in the bike didn´t work very well and certainly he suffered a lot trying to ride the long steep streets from my neighborhood...

Anywaaay!!! Now I have a new bike that I bought on ebay and I really like!! :) Happy ending...

l43o3o5

american eagle used to sell this t-shirt more than 5 years ago. in purple.

erik.stensland

This is just a web joke someone took and pasted onto a shirt... I remember the first time I saw this bike joke years ago. So unless they told the person who wrote it, isn't it technically stealing that person's idea?

Zera_in_a_can

Yeah, I've seen this shirt as a joke on the internet too. I hope this person isn't ripping it off...

JustDontMove

dear sir, you are my hero :)

aoida

крутота небывалая!

iwearsocks

Oh my, I dont even care if this design was stolen, or whatever the case may be, I want this shirt. =)

Vanch

The design is very similar to an artist called Edward Monkton as well. shameless all round really

me_tees_like

i just made this shirt to tell you that I HATE YOU BIKE THIEF! you know who you are

Samsonith

@silverge if turbobutton is an idiot, then you sir, are a ignorant mongoloid, mindlessly creaming over everything cute on threadless. You spoil my day.

paprixer

@Samsonith Hey, you seem upset, can I interest you in a back massa...WHERE'S MY BIKE, HOW DO I EVEN!?

Nukolia

I didn't expect to leave a review on this product.. I ordered a different shirt, but got this isntead. Anyway, I'm not sure if I was pleasantly surprised, but I do like this shirt! I saw this on a poster floating around tumblr before, and when I saw the shirt I thought "OMG LOL, IT'S THE STOLEN BIKE" The only thing I really don't like is that for some reason, the new batch of shirts are awfully thin :( Overall this shirt is very fab :3 The punchline (very bottom) would be hard to see though ; ;

ryancaroline

Great shirt! Thin material though. You need to wear an undershirt with it.

basmondo

Good dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reprint pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

authorryancaroline not true dude it's a really nice think T I have a XL

toadspimp

I really wish my school wasn't so strict about language or else I would buy this xD

rerite2

ha ha! Friggin' hilarious!

ColgateBear

True it is almost a copy but it is different and an improvement :D this one is WAY funnier!

jazzy_maven

Have it and love it.

fede_montelli

Ey, please reprint this tee in "M", i´m trying buy from Argentina and never can find it. Sorry for my bad english

SugarD09

Got it today and love it! I showed my mom and it made her laugh. The print is bold and I can't wait to strut my stuff in this tee!

giacoh

Pleaaaaase!! Reprint!! L size.
Another guy from L'Argentine.

Rachel Ray Gun

Guys, just so everyone is on the same page. we didn't steal this. All of those posters of this you've seen on the internet? We made those.

oinkmoorawr

I really want this, but I can't wear it to school cause it says go to hell D:

Deborah1986

Already own the shirt but this should be made into a hoody as well! :D

SummerLoserFace

Everytime I go to order the shirt my size is always sold out :( and I'm totally in love with the shirt! Reprint please!

Budhi_tree

reprint please! : ))

Murray86

please reprint!!!

bly1887

I would love to buy this shirt (it's hilarious!) but I'm apprehensive about doing so, because it's white. Is it a thick fabric (aka you can't see right through it?)

Eugenia Glas

I can't stop laughing, I got my bikes stolen twice :-P Love this one!!!!

Jaffamike

Brilliant!

silviav

fine!

MizukiSaya

I haven't seen any comments on this XD But I love how this is from PEe Wee Herman's Great Adventure! Great movie.

MizukiSaya

Or looks like it XD

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?