Lions Are Smarter Than I Am

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
curlyc08

i LOVE this shirt and mine is stained and faded... i'm always checking back to see if it might get reprinted!

dcdoesntsuck

You don't understand how happy I'd be if this got reprinted.

cherry_jellybean

Yes, reprint! And since you're on it, how about onesies or hoodsies?

gotmitch87

MAKE MOAR EPIK REPRINTINS PLZ

Tastycakeoc

Change the color of the shirt. I've been wanting to buy this shirt for a long time but yellow does not work for me. I was hoping that since its winter, a winter palette for shirts would be coming out but I guess not.

by jiminy

Thanks for reprinting this. It looks exactly like my brother. One present down!

pretty_cat

YES! They've brought it back!!!!

seacrest lover

I'm wearing that RIGHT NOW. My favorite.

cherry_jellybean

oooh, come on!!!! no traditional girly tee???? not so crazy about the boat neck for this design

afrinix

I agree with Cherry_jellybean, why not do the traditional girly tee? I would buy that one, but I'm not buying the boat neck tee, you lost me there. Let me know if you decide to print it on the traditional girly tee, then I'll purchase it.

curlyc08

I am very disappointed this is a boatneck tee. I am not a fan at all. I LOVE the design and LOVE the color and have been waiting for a reprint ever since I bought my first "Lions Are Smarter Than I Am" tee but have absolutely no desire to buy it as a boatneck! :(

julyby32

i will not order the boatneck tee. i totally agree with curlyc08, i have been waiting and waiting, and now it's all disappointment. i'm sure you guys can figure a way to print it again on the traditional girly tees? let us know then! i guess we'll all be waiting

Larie2792

Why is it the girls who get screwed over by these crapy shirts? I cannot stand the boatneck tee and i think it is ridiculous that the guys can get a normal shirt, but the girls get stuck with some god awful ugly thing and we dont even have a choice. I really like this shirt and so many times you guys make the shirts i like into boatneck or some other ugly style without a traditional tee and then i dont get to buy the shirts i really wanted. STOP MAKING BOAT NECK PLEASE.

Arachnofunk

I am really mad at this new "Regular Fit", the quality is really bad, why don't you print everything on fine jersey or AA???

emilymetelski

this boatneck suckssssssss. bring back the traditional!

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

must have on a zip-up hoody!

xcherie

lol boatneck? just make it a normal tee~

HelenWheels

I'm so glad I got the traditional one instead of the boatneck

HelenWheels

I'm so glad I got the traditional one instead of the boatneck

SpiffyKid

I think this shirt is AWESOME. Reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite for some reason.

cp011

I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!

Sonorus

I really love this shirt!

thecrayonsoup

not like u can change it or anything, but i thought it would be so cool if the sunglasses darkened in the sun. just sayin.......................

Leito5

Hoody: Awesome design and nice quality on the print. I got a medium size, it is a perfect fit but probably should have got a size up. Def. getting another. Keep up the good work!

nmbarie1

awesome design.

yago-san

I NEED THIS SHIRT o

hannahis20

Please time a million reprint this shirt.

ShayMcVay

Well I was considering on buying this shirt, butit'saboatneck -_- V neck might be pretty classy... but not boat neck... in my opinion.

Marzipaz

ugh boatneck.....

Heivi

wish the hoody was yellow too.

ShinMagus

Threadless should have a thousand units of this reprinted, so they could last more than a few days... ;P

trblpup

Damnit! I need a couple more of these... Gimme, gimme, gimme reprint, please!

Mzzah

Reprintreprintreprint! Must have more!

qiu

Will size L be reprint?? :)

Gus1

Nice design. i like how the glasses go with the lions mane.

ShayMcVay

Alright! No more boatneck :D

good on ya mate :B

Mzzah

Hmm, mustard? I liked the old pale yellow one more. But still, gotta get one of these too.

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

that mustard color works so well with this design. really like it.

cristinaish

darn! i own this design 3x over and i was all set to buy the mustard and make it 4, but it's only on men's. :( boo!

xresolutionx

It's better in lemon yellow. I wish the hoodie was a different colour.

Dadel-dom

not too crazy about the hoody design size, I think it would be better if it was bigger.

mjruizol

Awesome shirt!!! Run kind of big though...

hugelopez

Awesome!

royaltimes

YOU SHOULD OFFER A BLUE VARIANT SO THAT IT WILL BE A SHIRT FEATURING HANK McCOY _

Velvet Tree

reprint small please

Jesse_Desmond

Please reprint in guys medium tee. this shirt is super rad

Olivier Lutaud

I NEED THAT ONE REPRINT PLEASEEEE! (MEDIUM)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us