When Pandas Attack

When Pandas Attack

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Sam280691

I want it too, please reprint! please...

bleachme

i ordered it 2 weeks ago and still no delivery confirmation

ExcelFuse

This shirt looks amazing! Please do a re-print!

RX28

Awesome design!! Want re print please.

RX28

Awesome design!! Want re print please.

Tim68

I want it!!!!Now!!!!

thebarbara

beautiful and strong

Tqc

why does she have chips?

bronzemedal97

just picked this up. looks metal!

Eye-Catched

Size S sold out NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Man, I missed out on such a fucking sweet tee design. Will patiently wait for the reprint, :)

lenoreDgirl

This design is awsome!

carterateababy

Hey, I remember this! A friend gave me her first edition of it :D

CJmaximus

It says M sold out but M still available? What does it mean...

Nosta

Reprint size S please :)

urbanjohnni

reprint size s !!

So Awesome

begging for a reprint ineed a XL or Im gonna be forced to get Lypo lol seriously tho I NEED!!! this shirt.

MyFriendMoomba

Jimiyo is one of my favorite artists and I absolutely love the design but as a screen printer myself I must say, this is NOT a Discharge screen print as mentioned, it is Plastisol PVC based ink that is not cured properly, when you stretch the shirt the print should NOT crack!

Overall Slamming shirt design but was very disappointed in the quality of printing.

MyFriendMoomba

Jimiyo is one of my favorite artists and I absolutely love the design but as a screen printer myself I must say, this is NOT a Discharge screen print as mentioned, it is Plastisol PVC based ink that is not cured properly, when you stretch the shirt the print should NOT crack!

Overall Slamming shirt design but was very disappointed in the quality of printing.

MyFriendMoomba

MyFriendMoomba

Sorry, I don't know why that posted 3 times and I cant figure out how to delete them.?

mbg.karabulut

reprint size s begging :))

XDeathOpsX

Reprint ploxorz XL would love it and would buy more shirts if reprints were faster on sold out shirts

carterateababy

@MyFriendMoomba I think you may have gotten a misprint... I suggest contacting Threadless on that one. my shirt's design was perfect, even after outgrowing it, twice(it was given to me by a friend who also outgrew it). It never cracked for either of us. we have the black tee/white print. I don't know what else coudlve happened, the ink color shouldnt matter. but definately call threaless on that one

KaiAvalon

Total reprint, please~! :)

KPandaz

Thank you for the reprint!!! From one panda to another! XD

MrPoPy

Oh My god, I missed it again ! Please a Small reprint !!!! I Love It !!!!

tdrilingas

The best threadless shirt I even bought worth the money.

isurf83

this tee sucks

Durtyrice

Woah... Awesome. Doesn't threadless offer some designs as prints? This should be one.

Serafer

First one I ever got! Still loving it!

rainbowturd

this shirt is amazing! that male model is pretty yummy too ;)

Greenius

Did I get the right shirt or a misprint?

The shirt I received is a black shirt but the panda print is nothing like the one in the picture. It's not even white but a creamy-yellow colour and it doesn't have the grey bits. In the whole 'Tee-riffic Photo' gallery there's not one shirt that looks like the one I got...

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

thebarbara

Awesome shirt, though I bought it a while ago. I get comments on it every time I wear it out.

thewrongvine

Awesome shirt. It shrunk a lot though.

etc1337

Nice design however I didn't like the T-shirt fit(too baggy and square?) And the first time I washed it the black bleed and made the white a dirty unattractive grey :(

etc1337

EDIT:bled

MuYiK

I received the shirt but the print is nothing like picture. Mine also creamy yellow color same as described by Greenius. I like the shirt overall but was expecting the print to be white.

psycho jake

this shirt is beast

psilodelics

Damn, I really want to get this shirt but I don't want to pay $20 and find out that the shirt shrinks easily, bleeds easily, and has a 'yellow color' thats not on the picture. If someone got this shirt recently PLEASE let me know how it came out :o

Inacio_

Mine's great. Get it.

totensonntag

inacio, may you post a pic of yours? I need to see if It looks ugly with yellow.

urbanjohnni

My shirt is is perfect nothing wrong with it !

harrehk

Best. T-shirt. Ever.

ViperApples

I like this shirt a lot, but it shrunk to an unwearable size the first day I had it. (Went from fitting fine to showing midriff) Not trying to complain, but if you're thinking about buying this shirt you may want to consider going one size up, or taking special care when washing it. Great design though!

the110
the110 profile pic Alumni

I wish i could rock the man tank lol

donencarnacion

Krysta Cameron of I Wrestled a Bear Once?!?! YEAH!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us