Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
JannahTESL

I like this.

daveytoronto

This was my very first, and still one of my faves!

KittyFont

Love this. Reminds me of Tropes tv

Weaselux

Love this one. Alas it was stolen with my luggage in Belgium :(

jasonander

Snape Kills Dumbledore! WTF I didn't know that! Fuck!

krispa

Pure genius.

Ryder
1 design submitted - Score now!

I saw this bad boy in Cage's new flick "Drive Angry 3D"... it was on screen for a long time... some old man was wearing it...

leah_virr

make this a print!!

teamranga

wohhh i'm scared to read this. i'd love to buy it but so many people would be so angry if i did :(

toreen

Can you please have this in a zipper hoodie?

Feeling.Lucky

when will they be on sale?

BadFish81

I want this so bad... but 22 is a bit much.

nightsurfer

Ordered this, but it got lost in the mail :(

recharged

this is a really great shirt! I ordered it and I laugh whenever people read it and wish they had not done so!

liorax44

I LOVE this shirt. Every single time I wear it, someone stops me to look at it. Definitely a conversation piece. :)

evilgenius15

what are all of the stuff the saying are from? I only recognize harry potter.

iltby

Damn, I managed to spoil a movie for myself. Nice design anyway.

heistage

@evilgenius15 The movies are: "Star Wars", "Planet of the Apes", "Harry Potter" series, "Sixth Sense", "300", "Matrix", "Psycho", "Fight Club", "The Village", "Donnie Darko", "Beautiful Mind", "The Usual Suspects". I don't recognize few of these.

sec713

@liorax44, it might not be the shirt they're looking at.

Szaba21

OMG...this is just awesome!

renin

"Soylent Green", "The Others", "Dallas", "Citizen Kane", "The Wicker Man" and "The Crying Game" are the rest of the films

pyrogenic

This is one of the most horrible things I've ever seen. If you wear this you are a total douche. What right do you have to ruin these things for other people?

Radhika2212

@pyrogenic: Yeah dude, exactly! This is such a Troll shirt, that's why its so awesome. Nowadays, people take movies so seriously when in reality its "just a movie". Your life wont end if you figure out the ending.

Queenteena18

@pyrogenic, if people haven't seen these movies yet A. They probably aren't and B. Would they even know the movies they are from. I'm sorry I've never seen the star wars movies and I already know darth vader is Luke's father. People need to get over it. If you wanted to see a movie that bad to get upset that it's been " spoiled" you should see it when it first comes out!

Trey Hatch

@pyrogenic you know who is a real douche? People who say people who wear this shirt are douches. I am buying this just to incense double he's like you.

Mike Laxx

Awesome! But I don't which movie some of the lines were about? Can somebody tell me what these movies are? : The one with Statue Liberty; Dil is a man; Kayser soze; kristin Jr.; Rosebud; Donnie; Tyler Durden...pls? Nice work!

Mike Laxx

Awesome! But I don't which movie some of the lines were about? Can somebody tell me what these movies are? : The one with Statue Liberty; Dil is a man; Kayser soze; kristin Jr.; Rosebud; Donnie; Tyler Durden...pls? Nice work!

Sav-nuh

@Mike Laxx, the statue of liberty is from Planet of the Apes.

strangerthanfiction

@Mike Laxx, Donnie is from 'Donnie Darko' and Tyler Durden is from 'Fight Club'

combineelite

Love this shirt, always gets a couple of comments.

Cbargs

@ Mike Laxx, Statue of Liberty is from The Planet of the Apes, Dil is a man is from The Crying Game, Keyser Soze is from The Usual Suspects, Kristen shoots Jr. is from the television show Dallas, Rosebud is from Citizen Kane, Donnie is from Donnie Darko, and Tyler Durden is from Fight Club.

rofthorax

Everybody thinks that Rosebud was the sled, but it was his wife's vagina.. Just in those time's you couldn't put such things in films..

Cortana101

Is there another bunch of movie you could put on them?

sMegan_Tee

I love this tee shirt - but I have far too many black shirts already, are there any in another colour??

Jamalymal

the funny thing is i dont know half of those movies!

nessernet

live on, jamalyma!

TK-457

Thanks for spoiling...

thebonster

dear santa............

airynuh

one of my faves, ever.

panda21595

I was watching a movie, where there was a police captain (or other higher up) wearing this. It's killing me that I don't remember what movie it was, it was during a scene were trying to blockade a road.

panda21595

I remember now it was Drive Angry i saw this in. Love the T btw lol.

papichullo

Nice t shirts!

Deedze

My Favorite Threadless Tee!!!!

Deedze

My Favorite Threadless Tee!!!!

jred11

I'm the biggest movie buff and when I saw this shirt, I knew I had to have it. This is the first order I ever placed with Threadless and I had a great experience. The shirt is honestly the most comfortable shirt I've ever owned, if all shirts feel and look the way this one does, I'm going to be doing a lot of damage on this site :)

TOMMY12312

there is a lot of verity

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?