This Is Not a Pipe

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
tayriley

please reprint on light blue!!

Auna

Please reprint this design in girls' sizes!

lilymaiden

If this isn't reprinted soon ... I'll be super sad. Been hoping and hoping for months!

diane1991

Please reprint this. For a French major who grew up with Mario, it's wonderful.

lilymaiden

We should start a campaign to get dudes to buy this shirt so the ladies can get a reprint.

neonsilika

I love this shirt!! Please reprint!

Will_Billy

My god, everything I like is sold out!

Imonfire1

Fun fact: Pipe means "blowjob" in french.

lilymaiden

It also means tobacco pipe, in case anyone was worried that this was 100% a lewd joke. (This kind of pipe is un tuyau in French.)

It's only 50% lewd.

And 100% awesome.

BagginsRA

Fun fact: this is based on a painting by Magritte, in his La trahisón des images (The Treachery of Images), meaning that it is not a pipe, but the IMAGE of a pipe.

sponsi

Sounds really retarded but 'me likey lots' anyway.

Silent_J

PLEASE! Pleeeeease reprint this! Oh please oh please oh please!

Isisaimeca

SVP, reprint this tee!!!

j1supernova

awesome! a combination art/video game refference!

Kasia55

Best t-shirt design EVER!!! It combines Magritte (my favorite artist) + the awesomeness of Mario.

P.S. I post this as I am wearing the shirt. :)

omaryak

I love this shirt, but it needs to come in a color other than green.

schibbl

@omaryak: different color? Of course, I agree, as long as it's green! Also, kids Tees and Baby stuff may be nice!

93Parawhore

I love it! Please reprint the girly small!

curlybubbles

Reprint the girly and I'll give you my firstborn!

.hopesfall.

girly boat neck or scoop neck pleeeease

Caneurysm

I tilt my hat to you sir!

jsandefu

Reprint pleaseeee!

Promish_

OH GOODNESS PLEASE BRING IT BACK

Noraal

↓ agreed!! ↓ Please bring this t-shirt back!

DoraKN

Reprint please!!! Just cut my head open skiing and bled all over the original! Need to replace my favorite shirt quick!! :)

NinjaSweat

I second what Dora said, she bled all over this awesome shirt and scared me half to death. Please reprint, it was her favorite shirt!

cfroggie

If anyone has this print to sell please let me know. I really wanted a wall print and totally missed the boat!

tpmorley

Love the design - but please, a different colour tee!

cindy2171

Just to let you know, this shirt will get a round of laughs in France or around native French speakers. 'Pipe' is another term for a BJ, so to them this t-shirt reads 'This is not a BJ' ;)

Giyomu

@Cindy2171: Yup, I've got this tee and people often think it's coarse. They don't know Magritte, I guess.

olympus.fire7

its an art reference, a mario reference, and a tfios reference all in one.

Larry_who

The sentence is wrong . The word pipe in french is tuyau and not pipe . Une pipe - in french is for smoking but it also have another meaning .

Faire une pipe in french is a slang that stand for ''su**ing a dick '' ...

Still a very cool shirt but don't be surprise if you are in Montreal and you get some weird look with that shirt .

Just saying =)

gweedo420

I don't think there is much overlap in those who speak french and don't know who Magritte is. You may get some people who think it is lewd, but that just makes it a triple entendre:

Art Reference Video Games French Slang

aidarahim

Not enough people are buying this work of art...

kelvisdelrio

I HEART Magritte. I HEART Nintendo! Match made in heaven!

missk0987

I bought this tshirt on Black Friday for my boyfriend. It arrived in a very timely manner and the quality is great. It's so soft and the color is wonderful. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets this shirt!

lillypad0303

love the Magritte reference, clever!

iamandre

Enfin un artiste francophone sur ce site !

sumerajee

Your post is useful to me. I found your site through Google. Thanks for the sharing. singapore property polo lacoste 

ripwok

woderful.

Localhorst86

This design needs to be reprinted in Guys L. I so want this.

kannd86

I WILL buy this if the scoop neck is printed in green.

jackiemm10

PLEASE print the scoop neck in green!!!

jackiemm10

PLEASE print the scoop neck in green!!!

andorus

Oh, my goodness, I FREAKING LOVE this Magritte/Mario crossover. But is there any chance of getting it on a shirt that's closer in color to the original image? This shade of green doesn't match too well with (my) brown skin... :(

cinnamon.

Love it. Please reprint!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?