Close
One second...

SWEDISH BIKINI WEREWOLF DESTRUCTION UNIT

SWEDISH BIKINI WEREWOLF DESTRUCTION UNIT

Watch this
iamchronical

That isn't the Swedish flag though.

Perona

Actually, it is, but the colors are slightly off. White is close enough to yellow for me lol

norello

what is the thing with you americans using sweden in movies and making jokes about swedes? do you really think this poster is consistent with how it is in Sweden? hilarious btw

Lamotrigin

iamchronical, it is the Swedish flag??! Haha

jaaak3

Iamchronical, you are funny! Haha maybe you were thinking of Switzerland:P

Alifofally

Sex and violence!!!

Blakelolzzz

I couldn't resist, I had to have this and hot chicks on wolves.

Mad design!

danreed75

I would subscribe to a Dick Firestorm shirt of the month club.

Hexlein

please reprint this design, it's too good to be sold out! :-)

Alarion

I, as a Swede, can vouch for that this is totally exactly what it looks like in Sweden on any given day. I mean, on my way to class today I had to fight a 20-feet tall monstrous moose, four vampires and a couple of mad fanatics with machineguns. Of course, I also had to do the same thing coming home, and then to keep the hordes from overwhelming my house I've had to set up an automatic targeting array and a couple of missile launchers outside the windows so I can at least sleep during the evening, before it's time for another round of vampire-asskicking. And I am still impressed at how amusing it is that people can't separate us and the Swiss. Gee, chocolate or vampires, wonder what's the coolest? ;))

rivercityryguy

missed my size by one day. needless to say, i am not very pleased. reprint large!

GB_ENIGMA

my fav tee here

BasslineJoe

Wow my size was totally in stock a few hours ago. Reprint medium!

dlgothv

Reprint please!!!!

briena1970

reprint Large please

3v4n

reprint large!

briena1970

reprint large please!!!!

Martynj22

Reprint xl please o/

toreen

Man, I really want to wear this, but I there's a lot of European tourists during my commute between home, school, and work. Some could be Swedes and get offended. :/

dark.sandwiches

Aw hell yeah, every time Dick Firestorm makes a shirt I am always on it to get it, but I missed this one and now I am pissed bro.

_Narwals1

LOL love this design, gotta get it!

zartanthedestroyer

This is definately the best shirt of the year - if not the best design ever! I want to personally thank Sir Firestorm for finally binging TITS & ASS to Threadless! Most of the stuff that gets approved is CBCA - Clever But Candy Assed. Mr.Firestorm has inspired me, there is a chance for Threadless to get some balsey shirts now! Keep on Keepin' on

Heroicz

Right i´m Swedish and this is not really an offending T-shirt, its freaking awesome! been buying from threadless a couple of years now and when i saw this my jaw dropped! I´ts just so sexy and gory at the same time! LOVE IT! :D

SineCera

Epic!

geberhard

Bad ass! But the flag is not Swedish but Finish (white cross shoudl be yellow).... errrrrr,,, Anal, I know, but heck with ass on the print gotta be anal... :D

NORTHM

Cross is yellow - look closer

reverendbob

This shirt should be mandatory for all us Swedes to keep the "good word" on how Sweden really is. Christina Lindberg and Dick Firestorm ftw!

jukkapee

geberhard, flag of Finland is blue cross on white background.

mheinrichs

Fucking love it!...picking up one this week...

yegor.k.v

ohhhh all tees sold out :( i want one too!!!

Sk8Brdr

Rad shirt and sweat shirt, the sweat shirt does run small though, i ordered a med but tried it on and need a large...

tarabenson

I would love this in a girl's fit tee!! :(

Smokelurchbuds

I wanted this in XXL but all of the skinny kids got to them first!

birdmadlady

I just got this in the hoodie! I can honestly say it's amazing! As a busty girl, the Large fit perfect. I love the design, so much. It's by far the most bad ass out of all the hoodies here! I love it so much! Thank you, badbasilisk!

FlamingKiwi

All I saw was the name and the first thing that hit me was "I MUST HAVE IT"

anforzeta

excellent!

Hexlein

why are there only hoodies for girls no more t-shirts? are they completely sold out??? are they not gonna be reprinted???? that'd be a disaster! :-(

themad78

COULD YOU PLEASE FINALLY REPRINT THIS!?!?!?

No account?