One second...

Mario Wanted

• by kdez
  • posted Sep 17, 2010

Watch this

I know the joke on Mario and his mushrooms has been done before.......this is just my take on it! hope you guys like it...cheers

staffell profile pic Alumni

just delete this.

Nacho G

Hey! what happened with my comment!? why it only appears the link I posted!?... ok, here I go again:

I think Mario jokes are still pretty good material for good designs, the key is to keep it original. In this case I guess you have a very good concept here, anyway this Mario is almost identical to the Mario in Mario 2 and 3, I think you have to give it a more personal touch...

Nacho G

like make it look more realistic, dirty, more like a dangerous criminal, maybe some shades of beard or scratches in the cap, also it would look nice if you give it a more vintage style, specially to the paper, try in brownish tones and put on some rugged effect! I hope Ithis opinions can be useful to you! and NOW, the link I posted is for one of my works that is on critique stage and it would be nice if you could give me a hand, dont get the wrong impression that I only posted the link and that was it, I dont know where my first comment went!?

I like it, but i think you should work with some shadows and an upper body. otherwise an awesome illustration. great work and tnx for the comment on my illustration :)

@nacho G: thanx for the comments, will work on them and put on a different version. your ideas sound really good.

@Chukwuma: thnx, but stafell's comments have really put me off the mood now. I'm glad some1 liked it

nice work man... i personally like it...... but I suggest you to make colour changes with the text ... all the best

play with the text. and Mario's criminal image :)

if you have time, plz check mine

No account?
Join Us