Close
One second...

the stork brought it

It's one of THE biggest questions taking up our brain space. Where did the world come from?

I hope you like this design as either shirt or print. Please tell me what you appreciate about it or what might be changed. Constructive criticism is how artists get better after all! :) Thank you!

Watch this
QueenieBoo

It's one of THE biggest questions taking up our brain space. Where did the world come from?

I hope you like this design as either shirt or print. Please tell me what you appreciate about it or what might be changed. Constructive criticism is how artists get better after all! :) Thank you!

LuciaL

wow!

opippi
opippi profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

sweet!!!

moli13031

nice like it

ran1984

Nice

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Realllly cool image, great constellation composition....maybe shorten it a bit, i know the stork is supposed to be a bit leggy, but the dimensions of it trailing all the way down the shirt right now seem a bit off. Great stuff!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

garciagirl

The stork is lovely

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

nice!

nauman_pak

really sweet

inu-kijo

very stellar

emmaryan

love this!!!!

wigglefish

Nice idea and design.

QueenieBoo

Thank you so much everyone! I'll definitely take that into consideration freakinawesome, I see where that could be improved. I'm so glad you guys like it, thank you for your support :3

Kimmyrox

Great look, love the stork! But the earth bit needs something.... maybe a more refined design? It doesn't jibe with the storks look in my opinion - like they are from two different pictures.... Looks great though, 4!

bubsters

I really love the stork!

No account?
Join Us