Close
One second...

My house burnt to the ground :(

On sept. 8th, My dad woke up to the sight of flames. He woke up my mother and they got my two brothers, our dogs, and me out of the house. Once we left, the house was engulfed in flames.

Fire fighters came, but it wasn't really any good.

It was burnt to the ground, we found some stuff, but we pretty much lost everything.

Memories, clothes, art, just everything.

But we are happy still, because we have eachother. And when you have nothing, thats all you need :)

Watch this
squintygirl

Man, that sucks. I'm glad that you're all okay, though.

B 7

oh man, that's terrible! I'm so sorry:( I like your perspective on things though, that's commendable

0Jim0

wow, I can't imagine how difficult for you.

The God Doe

sory to hear that buddy,, but you save after all ^^....

courtney pie

woh. :( glad everyone is okay though.

GreyGrey

Thanks everyone, it means alot. A community member posted my house on youtube.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYMOCraPW0U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYMOCraPW0U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

squintygirl

Oh my god, that's just horrible.

rodrigobhz

oh man... :(

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

man that sucks, Im glad everyone is ok, material stuff comes and goes

littlem

aww how sad. i'm sorry. i can't even imagine what that's like. i'm so glad your family is safe, though!

YaaH

So sorry to hear this. I wish you have a great future.

shirtflirt

man, looks like it was a beautiful home

soloyo-collabs

B 7 on Sep 10 '10 at 1:53pm oh man, that's terrible! I'm so sorry:( I like your perspective on things though, that's commendable

:-(

Intarzista

This is bad thing to happen, I'm always very sad when things like this happen, but important thing is that everybody is OK, and when you have your health, you can do almost anything.....You shouldn't look at this like a total disaster, but as an opportunity to build something new and improved.....all the best to you and your family in the future! :)

klog

Sorry to hear that. Stay strong!

GreyGrey

Thank you everyone, My family and I are really happy with the support!

And Intarzista, Thank you for your inspiring words :)

marblecargirl

Omg that is so sad :( I'm really sorry! I'm glad you and your family and pets are ok, though!!

No account?