1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

Some of Ross' finest work.

ibn shamal

Love it, want it, will soon buy it when the price is right. Bike me.

judita

The guy wearing the hoodie is a hottie.

sambrista

A must have of a bike fan like me

TheManchild

I recently bought the zip-up. Not only is it my favorite Threadless purchase (or any clothing purchase for that matter) but it is SUPER comfortable. Incredible!!

GadYariv

i don't get it

Fatal-Attraction

All I know is that the guy in the pic is hot. :)

mmillie

Please reprint XS in guys.

Cowicorn

Well a bike has zero gallons of gas, so you're dividing by zero. :-o

open4biz

I disagree with one of the ideas from this design, on the basis that you can't ride a bike on the freeway. Therefore, its theoretical highway mileage is 0, not infinity.

open4biz

Hmmmm... perhaps it should be the null symbol instead. That would be even funnier.

22sugus

wwoow i like the girl with glasses she's gorgeous, what's her name???????? oh also the tee is cool

ArcadeArt

saw Abed wearing the forest green hoodie of this design on NBC's Community this week :)

monicanevesleao

If I buy this tee, the guy comes along, right?

carlosnashos

Is it just me or is anyone else's zip the opposite way round? Unzipped, the zip is on the right side, it's so weird to use.

Apart from that...love it to bits! especially with the matching T :)

patricwithnok

i just got mine today. honestly the softest hoody i've every had the pleasure of touching. i can't wait to wear it tomorrow.

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

I am confused as eff. Reflective ink isn't specified under this one's 'Printed with:'. Pictures in the gallery (dark grey print versus white versus reflective) lead me to believe either it is reflective and just not indicated, or maybe there was variance in past printings?

Do I need to get one of the Select versions for reflective stuff? Or do I need someone to add 2 + 2 for me..?

mrjunod

guys tank??

Junior33

Very cool!!

skaraj

I don't get what the thing on the back means?

iloveher1815

please please please, make a reprint for size Medium pull over hoodies!

kspsylo

My wife got this t-shirt for me as a gift because she knows I have been wanting it forever. I washed it one time, and the print is already cracking/wearing away horribly in at least 4 places. I am really disappointed given that I really love the t-shirt and have been wanting one for awhile. I have another Threadless tee that I have had for years, and it looks practically brand new.

jackie31337

I had one with reflective ink a few years ago, and I loved it. Unfortunately, the reflective ink was kind of delicate; it didn't survive washing for very long. I'm getting a tank now to replace it. Hopefully I'll have better luck with that.

vbrekkidd80

I bought the pull over hoodie comfy as idk what, but a few days in I happened to find a hole in the back of the hoodie, stitched a bit off. Was shocked to see it, but going to even exchange it, but great design! Had compliments on it!

kearthable

Saw a bunch of people wearing this shirt on the LA Bike Day :D

luedriver

infinite mpg? bull! everyone knows bikes run on RedBull :P

MarioG

will there be a reprint of guys tee size m?

MarioG

will there be a reprint of guys tee size m?

IceCaps78

Love the design! But what's the difference b/w Leaf & Grass? Looks like the guy in the pic is wearing Grass, but might be wrong.

MrNewJersey

What are the chances of getting a reprint on the kelly green hoody, love the design!

dontcallmecass

What is the difference between leaf and grass?

trplante

agreed...we need some clarification on the leaf vs. grass thing please

BillyGirl

Please reprint the kelly green hoody!

asumaran

reprint the kelly grenn hoody. please!

AngieWarhol

i love this design! please reprint for kids, i want my daughter to rock this tee :)

tykeeling

For those of you wondering with regards to grass vs. leaf: "They are simply different batches of the same design (Leaf is the reprinted version of the Grass tee)"

(from Threadless help)

desrec

Please reprint Forest Green hoodie M!

LLLLYDIA

♥

Luutarhuri

It's kind of funny that this is one of the only ones with size 3XL :D

vicver

Threadless Zip hoody is the darker or brighter green?

Merivel

Reprint the dark green hoody (zip or not) in Large please!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us