RoboToad

• by SmashThat
  • posted Aug 25, 2010
  • 21 Comments

Followed an online tutorial on how to make a robotic frog in photoshop and applied it to a shirt design, my first submission so lemme know what you guys think, suggestions are most welcome :)

Watch this
SmashThat

Followed an online tutorial on how to make a robotic frog in photoshop and applied it to a shirt design, my first submission so lemme know what you guys think, suggestions are most welcome :)

MaGoogals

Would look great if you did the rest of him, Nice work :)

pilitoons

I agree with MaGoogala! Still really awesome style! :)

makatha

cool stuff

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

to be honest, if i i didn't read the title, I might think it was like a space dumpster, or a robot fist, or something besides a robotic bufonid. but the style is cool.

Ivy_O

i've seen this before! your right joshamman now plagiarism is just sad..

Ivy_O

i've seen this before! your right joshamman now plagiarism is just sad..

dfurman

cool illustration!

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

nice!

nallukka

Wow that is a really sad infringement... Point of threadless is to create, not replicate... Original work only dude... Even if your "tutor" would approve, Adobe isn't sponsoring a scavenger hunt for the most nifty trick for PS.. Laaaaame.

nallukka

Wow that is a really sad infringement... Point of threadless is to create, not replicate... Original work only dude... Even if your "tutor" would approve, Adobe isn't sponsoring a scavenger hunt for the most nifty trick for PS.. Laaaaame.

badassgreggles

:S great but not original - take the tutorial and apply it to something else man, you'll end up with something that's all your own and will probably be appreciated more by the community!! :D

No account?
Join Us