Close
One second...

Legacy of Flynn

This a one color print with "Super Glow" ink to be printed on black pull over hoodies and black short sleeve tees.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
HDDoobie

This a one color print with "Super Glow" ink to be printed on black pull over hoodies and black short sleeve tees.

L-M-N-O-P

This is great! Print 5$

tronsta

Seriously cool pattern. Melikes.

aled

This is brilliant! So original! I particularly like the hoody!

airobit

yes this is cool, i like the hoody too

tracerbullet

reminds me way too much of the tron hoodie

aled

I like that Rolf's blank hoody pic is used too.

rhythmdev9

fatheed on Aug 16 '10 This is brilliant! So original! I particularly like the hoody!

NomadSlim

Does it come in other colors? Say, orange on dark gray?

Jeff Albertson

Yeah I'm positive this is based on the NEW Tron Legacy movie coming out this December. It's NOT based on the first Tron movie which that other hoodie is based on that a couple of people here mentioned about. They are both completely different designs and from different movies.
I have seen many different Tron costume type of shirts online. To say one on here is an original idea compared to the other is dumb. Does it make either one of these Tron shirts on here less cool? NO! They are BOTH great designs. Nuff said.

makatha

sweet, like it

HDDoobie

Thanks everyone. Glad you like.

Yes, correct, it is based on the new Tron Legacy movie. It's inspired by the costume that Sam Flynn wears in the movie.

I designed this in Inkscape, an open-source vector graphics editor program.

JustinRampage

Cool design man! I'd wear it! $5 Buy

ndikol

coool!

aled

I can confirm that the glow ink on the Tron hoody and tee that looks scarily similar to this that Threadless printed already works perfectly, so it should be fine.

quick-brown-fox
5 designs submitted - Score now!

Yeah the glow ink works well onthis other Tron design that was printed

Madame Fail

your design is nothing less nothing more...sorry but i agree with MikEoff.

astonishingtale

Yeah we should tell the creative team of the new Tron movie that their redesign is COMPLETELY the same as the original. Because obviously they have NO talent and can't design something that looks a bit different in any way. It's as if they took the old design and just copied and pasted it on a new outfit.

DesignbyProxy

haha womp womp... wish I woulda thought of this...

tracerbullet

rolf is such a pre-emptive poser

DesignbyProxy

Yeah... screw that kid. He doesn't even know how to do sequels.

aled

I understand that you want to defend your friend. But seriously. COME ON!

picture of Gob

bcrider

LOL

Yeah... no.

Boycey

Flynn's Deja Vu!

DesignbyProxy

haha @ barfolmew. All of those sites are masters of copying designs printed here at threadless.

briancook

tracerbullet on Aug 17 '10 rolf is such a pre-emptive poser

astonishingtale

Yeah we should tell the creative team of the new Tron movie that their redesign is COMPLETELY the same as the original. Because obviously they have NO talent and can't design something that looks a bit different in any way. It's as if they took the old design and just copied and pasted it on a new outfit.

aled

The new film naturally looks stylistically very similar to the old one, actually. Very impressive - just a bit more glossy and polished. This, however looks like a less impressive version of the hoody and tee already printed. Sorry but saying this one is for the new film is not going to cut it. The Tron design already printed was paying homage to the original at the time when the new one was being released.

tronsta

I have to say this design looks nothing like the other tron designs on this site. I'm trying to understand why someone else can't make a tron design just because others did before him. Get off yourselves, seriously.

Great design, dude. Your purpose was clear from the beginning; it's a design based off the new movie, which is directly based off the first movie back in the 80's. Purpose complete.

DesignbyProxy

Thanks, Aled. I personally don't have a problem with this design, anyway (even if it's been compared to mine) I'm actually just not very keen on this because it's too simple. Like my first attempts 2 years ago, it's just not polished enough and in addition all of the different screens it would take to print this design would cost a fortune, not to mention getting the registrations right would be a pain in the bitch.

Hive_mind

The original Tron designs are far more intricate and technical-looking, evoking a sense of motherboards and computer chips. The Legacy decals use more curves, are more simplistic and are far less intricate and with their being brighter and sleeker, they evoke the idea of our current love of marrying design with functionality.

This is a fine design and I'd rock it as a hoodie...not so much as a T-Shirt. Then again I live the northeast so...

YaaH

sem73

check out all of the fake accounts!

tronsta

It would be unfair of me to say this site is full of douches, since the vast majority of people have been cool, but really? Hatred for a hoodie design? lol Internet Tough-Guyery at its finest!

astonishingtale

Seriously. Can't we all just get along?

Matty17

I am already sold on this. Where do I buy?

HDDoobie

WOW! I tell my friends about my design, and then they create an account to vote and comment on my design and then someone accuses them of being fake. I'm sorry but that is really, really low.

HDDoobie

@Matty17 all submissions are voted on first before they can go to print.

tronsta

My mistake for helping to feed the trolls, Doobie lol.

Salamanderlich

Aaah, you beat me to it! I don't know. The newer Tron designs seem too minimal to make into something like this.

Padrino_Mezcal

I really like it, it's so much original.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Threadless better get on printing this before the movie comes out!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?