Close
One second...

Which one looks better?

Which one would look best on a t-shirt, if any? Criticism is welcomed but keep in mind these are rough drafts.

Edit: Apparently, my design reminds people of Weebl and Bob? I hope this was a good show because I have never heard of it in my life. :(

Watch this
Vaporiss

second one

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

second one, but the beam and pie don't match the style of the dude and ship.
and ditch the pieplate shadow or just go solid.
pie!

indieflea

travis, when you're talking about different styles, do you mean the pie doesn't have a thicker line on the bottom like the ship does?

also, i'm not sure about what you mean by the beam being in the wrong style. clue me in if you can.

abeadles

The middle one is cool. Maybe make the word "PIE" look like alien language?

Xrissy

i like the alien pie thief... :)

themidtownkoala

Yeah, I like the alien as well. I don't think I would consider buying either of the others.

Pifman

That center one is awesome! I'd also consider making the hover up doo-hicky centered though. But yeah, it's by far the best.

indieflea

thank you all for the feedback!

abeadles, the font idea is one i am taking into consideration, thanks!

pifman, haha yeah i know what you mean. it looked odd and i was gonna center it but i didn't have white out and i didn't feel like re-drawing it for that.. :(

techwarman

2nd one looks cool

morbidboy
morbidboy profile pic Alumni

pie/take one!

PATRICKwMORGAN

Instead of the word "PIE", have "3.14!!!".

indieflea

Patrick, that's a great idea. Thanks!

bramble

This reminds me so much of Weebl and Bob.

swingliner

weebl? bob? pie!

dolly

the second one defo, but dont do 3.14! its nice as just a plain old fashioned pie thief :)

Ady bear

the last one

KatieTheMofo

Yeah, I'm glad somebody mentioned Weebl and Bob before me.

That was the first thing I thought of.

ps.-the second one is bestest.

AnnieKay

Definitely the second one! I agree with no shadow on the plate though - it kinda distracts you from the main drawing.

wzrdofozfan

I like the first and second one.

MorganF195

yeah i love the second one but i agree with dolly about the 3.14/pie thing

indieflea

If anyone else has any input on these, it'd be much appreciated. I have a big feeling I'm gonna try to design one of them tomorrow in Illustrator.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

alien one, but his tracter beam thingie looks like a foot, clean that up and I'll be happy. but whatever, maybe that's what you want.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

yeah alien one gets my vote as well
and yeah like rob said fix teh tractor .. just center it on teh descending post and itll be fine

abeadles

alien pie!!

No account?
Join Us