Close
One second...

The Fat Team

• by gasss97
  • posted Aug 11, 2010
  • 18 Comments

Watch this
gasss97

Hi !rnI don't know if I have enough time before the end of Comics challenge,rnBut, why not ...rnwhat do you think about itrnrnthanks by advance for your quick comments

gasss97

bump

Fablucero

haha this is funny...id like to see how it would look with color =) If you have time please comment and score my Bum

Mr Punch

Its funny. How fast can you blast this out? Love to see it inked and colored.

Check out My Eyes Are Up Here if you have a sec

Mr Punch

I don't know if you need the text. I feel like the husky heroes would speak for themselves.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

haha, what about Arthur from the Tick?

gasss97

yyyeeeessss !!!!! very funny, your link !

gasss97

bump

gasss97

The first colors, It's not totally finished, I still have a bit of work.

If you have any comments, they're welcome, thanks .

gasss97

"Don't submit" ????

I know it's not finished,

I posted this step to receive first feedbacks about colo

gasss97

bump

gasss97

Hi ! I show you the progression of the design, it take me a lot of time and I'm not full time on it. I hope to finish it soon.

If you have some critics, comments or other....

Bye

gasss97

Hi ! I finaly finish all characters, I wonder me if it needs background, could you tell what you all think ......

thaaannnkkss !!!!

gasss97

bump

4runner

Oh my. Middle age has hit our favorite heroes. Hahahaha. This may have an issue with copyrights, but it's funny.

critique me!

KateniK

Probable copyright issues aside, your more stickler viewers might get antsy that you're mixing DC and Marvel (I know purists like that). It's very lovely work though! It looks airbrushed, but cleaner than a lot of airbrush work I've seen.

If you have a minute, I'd really appreciate a word on my new design, http://www.threadless.com/critique/75013/Who_s_gonna_clean_me

Dadel-dom

Good drawing but I think that this might fall into copyright issues because they are all property of DC or Marvel, usually when people do parodies they tweek the costumes a bit...you could try submiting it but if it gets regected try changing minor things to lead away from blunt logos of them.

Please Critique mine

No account?