• posted Aug 04, 2010
  • 114 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
tifferlee
RAY GUN! Awesome. What about the rays on the other side of the sun though?
staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni
Well the sun decided to focus his energy in this particular direction at this particular moment, so there are none
clavediseno
wow that actualy cute and neat! :D maybe some one on the bottom getting the ray??? but its a great shirt! can you RATE bananas please?
andenes.magnus
Hahahaha! I think clavediseno is right. You should add someone in the bottom being hit by the rays. :D
staffell
Bump, thanks guys! Will work on it somemore
NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni
Maybe haltone the rays so that they fade out at the ends. If you have time, please check my newest design
staffell
That's a good idea, something is definitely bothering me about the solid rays
desene.anna
Very nice idea! Work a little on the solid rays, and just sub it! It looks great already! Weee! Score and comment mine? Please :) Breakfast Mosquito Biker
Placidity
maybe you could add like a small city or earth in the bottom right corner? cause the sun by itself just doesnt seem like enough.. Critification in need! any last thoughts before subbing please :D Galactic Heroes
Placidity
left corner*
staffell
I wanted to make this a bit more interesting than the sun just zapping random objects, so I thought it could be burning the actual tshirt. Thoughts?
staffell
You say it needs work, but what am I supposed to do to it??
3DZukini
I lol'd a bit :) Might look weird, but what if the holes were flesh colored instead of white.... dark, burnt flesh color maybe? Look at mine? Origin of Sasquatch
staffell
bump
staffell
Gonna try it with more detailed and differently coloured rayguns next.
staffell
last bump before bed - will resume tomorrow
Mrcoffeebean
I like the simple cute! maybe youon on dark or blue Tee?
MaGoogals
Great idea, are you going to add more planets, satellite, space lab, UFO? :) Looks great so far, best of luck. CrateMan Needs Your Help
mreisel
mreisel profile pic Alumni
I'd like to see the earth have it's hands up, trying to shield itself from the rays, or holding some clouds out in front of itself. Great work!
PolyphonicScience
Hah! This is great, I agree with making the ray guns a little more colorful though. I assume the rest of the rays are going to be aimed toward planets as well, or astronauts or something? If you get a chance could you please critique my design too?? http://www.threadless.com/critique/73711/Wrapped_Up
ibeenthere
i like the idea and the pun a lot!:) i do think this needs more details and love!:) for example, the sun seems darker then the rays...which doesn't make sense, and there is no real relations between the sun and the earth, they seem ditached from one another...so definitly have the earth maybe looking and getting sun blinded by, well, the sun lol:) please check out my critique design:Comic ConG and let me know what you think!:)
graf
hahaha... The sun face looks great! check mine
korrijeanne
awuh cute haha If you have some time, please take a look at my critique and leave a comment! : Pug Life
Placidity
ahhh yay, you used the earth idea. looking good. Magic button of mystery!
YH2thaLo
I think V3 is really nice. I like the concept! Maybe you could add a moon laughing at the earth. And mabye you could experiment with the amount of rays and planets. Keep up the good work^^!
Melawrghk
I'd add a few more planets (like 2) and have their reactions different from Earth's.
staffell
Need to make the halftones bigger
MaGoogals
Maybe add a vortex on the last one. I think the shorter rays on the previous version work better, while the different lengths look better on this one, nice work, if you get a chnace can you please check out how CrateMan is coming alone :)
staffell
You mean like a black hole? That's a nice idea
cescobresco
i like this desig! i whould make the alien spaceship a little bigger and without this "force shield" it has around. I'm Almost There
zetadoble
I think that I would mix the minimalism of the v1 with the guns and the halftones of v4. Personally I prefer the sunshine of v1, happily destructive. All you need is...
SR2010
cool.. i like the details.. especially the guns:) would be cool if you check mine: http://www.threadless.com/critique/73940/minephant thanks!
kevin10992
Wow this has some potential, for some reason I'm in love with this! I would make the other beam going to an asteroid field or a black hole or something. Great job! If you have time I would appreciate it if you could score my Mario design. Thanks! http://www.threadless.com/submission/290356/An_Unfortunate_Accident
staffell
Now with flash file to show placement.
staffell
how is it looking?
RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
Brilliant, only i would use smaller dots of halftones, but this is probably only me:) Great!!!
clavediseno
MAN ITS GETTING SO MUCH BETTER THAT V1 :D that's awesome!, you need to sub this one :D
kevin10992
I love the placement and love where this is going. Def a 5 for me. I would say make the UFO bigger. If you have time I would appreciate it if you could score my Mario design. Thanks! http://www.threadless.com/submission/290356/An_Unfortunate_Accident
kevin10992
Also I would change the colors of the new planet, it isnt as good as the rest.
ibeenthere
very cool! def a 5! i do agree about enlarging the ufo a little bit:) please check out my critique design:Comic ConG and let me know what you think!:)
empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni
maybe a black hole sucking up light?
staffell
I tried a black hole, but I wasn't that keen on it. Plus, the black sort of got lost in the navy and it didn't seem right to make it a different colour.
empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni
maybe have mercury really close up and smoking or just really hot?
staffell
Bump
MaGoogals
Coming alone, definatly a better version. Third lucks the charm in asking U to check out. CrateMan
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3