Close
One second...

The Creation of Super Heroes

• by ssammi
  • posted Aug 02, 2010
  • 16 Comments

Super heroes surround us. In comics, on TV, even in our lives. We should really give thought to our heroes and appreciate what good influence they give to others. Whether you attend Super Hero Academy or just simply love the fact that Superman is playing as God in the creation of man, give the heroes the credit that they deserve.

Watch this
ssammi

Super heroes surround us. In comics, on TV, even in our lives. We should really give thought to our heroes and appreciate what good influence they give to others. Whether you attend Super Hero Academy or just simply love the fact that Superman is playing as God in the creation of man, give the heroes the credit that they deserve.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

mcmarcg

made me laugh, i admit.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

haha, execution and shirt/smudge color need changing, but the BANG! is really hilarious.

williamtaft

Oh man i really thought this was going to be a wondertwins "activate" illustration

guitargrrl

Tee hee, funny concept!

Mosquito88

hahaa great idea! could have been executed better!

Devoted_Toucan

Nice idea, but I agree about the better execution. I had to read the description; at first I thought that the Spiderman-look-alike had fallen over/been shot at and the Superman-look-alike was kindly helping him up. Maybe make the background more universe-like? I know it must be difficult, considering Superman came from another planet, but Spiderman's from this one and originally human. Tricky pair.

murky78

why is spiderman so fat?

ssammi

Ah well at this rate i don't think it will get printed. The wonder twins is a nice idea and i should have thought about that before i chose superman and spiderman.

Stereomode
Stereomode profile pic Alumni

hahaha nice concept!

ayaPL

love the idea and the make

ral213

i like the concept!

No account?
Join Us