TeeeeeeHeeeeeee!!

Naolito
Naolito profile pic Alumni

Awesome idea!!!! 5$$ Perfect placement

YoNer

Friggin Awesome!!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Strange combo of concepts, doesn't quite gel for me.

S37

sad that you cannot undertand it frickingawesome... i promisse next time i do something more simple ;)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Gregor Samsa

Great idea, deserved better execution. Looks too much of a autotrace.

S37

gregor not a single bit of autotrace ;)

S37

@odd1 so do you REALLY think that you can monopolize a cultural event? ;) i not see ANY similarity beetween ours designs

ibeenthere

very nice! 5!

odd1

@s37 i don't want to "monopolize" anything... you said it. (??!) i just make you notice that the same cultural event was explicated before, in a different point of view. and yes, there is no similarity between ours design...i never use autotrace.. ;) anyway good luck

S37

@odd1: sorry, 100% my fault.

odd1

@s37 i don't want to "monopolize" anything... you said it. (??!) i just make you notice that the same cultural event was explicated before, in a different point of view. and yes, there is no similarity between ours design...i never use autotrace.. ;) anyway good luck

odd1

odd1

dazzrudeboy

hahah,love the lotr:)4$

band-it
band-it profile pic Alumni

the point is not that you autotraced, it's that it looks like you did, regardless of whether or not you did.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

buahahahaha coool

Winck

haha. funny.

mrweisch

i lol'd. :D

mangobajito
mangobajito profile pic Alumni

great interpretation of famous photo! Great job here!

GnoyVanNdaroe The 2nd

great concept.. even gandalf SAY NO TO WARS.. $5 from me..

No account?
Join Us