Close
One second...

Grats, Nestor!

• by nintechno
  • posted Jul 19, 2010
  • 10 Comments

Grats man on your third print! Keep them coming.

Watch this
soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Thanks a lot !

jodabaum
jodabaum profile pic Alumni

SOOO GOOD!!!!!

soloyo

Thanks a lot !

soloyo

Thanks a lot !

soloyo

Thanks a lot !

nintechno
nintechno profile pic Alumni

Hell yes!

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

So, this was secretly the set up for the comics on shirts thing...! Cool.

rbthatcher
rbthatcher profile pic Alumni

COOLNESS!

WTFSexFacts

I'm fairly new to this. I started it when several of my tweets found their way onto T-shirts without my permission.

I've similarly noticed a lot of really good slogans scoring badly. I think it is because people are desperate for the money and think they stand less of a chance against a good slogan. So, they spread their permalink about the place and encourage positive votes for their own slogans and negative votes for other people's. It is sad really. I choose which slogans I bring here according to how many of my followers on Twitter RT the ideas. So, I already have an idea of the popularity of the idea before I make it visible on here.

I truly hope the people at threadless are smart enough to recognise that the voting isn't always based on how good the slogan is but how many friends a person has and msot of those people won't be as quick to purchase their friend's shirts as they are to vote. I hope somebody at Threadless takes the time to go through the slogans and see where this is happening and recognise the potential of certain slogans.

WTFSexFacts

Sorry. I think that last message posted in the from thread. I can't delete it. Sorry.

No account?
Join Us