Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Fablucero

Sorry Jelly there's a new love in town

uberaffe

don't hate me for what i'll say, but... tbh i just don't see it. i like the ideea and i think it can lead to a tee. but it needs redesign. i dont like the placement and neither the illustration you should get more oppinions thow, maybe it's just me :) PS if you have the time, please help me out by giving me your input http://www.threadless.com/critique/72225/the_head_in_the_sky

deadmanshand

i like the concept, i would just work on the illustration a bit more, the simple style works for it, it just needs a little bit more sleekness i think, keep at it it would make a good shirt.

icekomo
icekomo profile pic Alumni

I agree, i think the idea is there, but the style isn't up to snuff just yet. Work on better placement for the elements. Clean up your lines for each element. It's very difficult to make out the expression of the peanut butter. Hope this helps

Fablucero

thanx i'll work on it

jumppuppyjump

May I suggest you research the internet for free vector downloads of PB&J jars? There are lots of good common license ones you could modify and use here. Funny idea really but the execution here is very rough and needs to be cleaned up plenty.

Please help me and show some love for Under the Kilt. Thanks!

Fablucero

ok I smoothed out the edges, thinned out some of the outlines...changed the eyes on the pb and j, changed the jelly jar...do i need "peanut" on the pb jar? what do you guys think now?

hmaxkay

I don't think you need "peanut butter" because it interferes with the smile. I think to make sure people know it's a jar of peanut butter, you could draw a peanut on the cap. I think you could also move the legs of the banana over to the left a bit. It's looking good so far

No Prob-llama

Fablucero

thanx! will try out your suggestions

Fablucero

thanx! will try out your suggestions

JSievert

I might make the flower a little bigger. I love jelly's face though.

jumppuppyjump

Thanks for your vote! :P There IS a certain charm to your drawing really but how about you put this on a white or cream T instead. the blue just doesn't feel right to me. unless, of course, you prefer it this way.

Fablucero

New Color Shirt...No words on the PB jar

E-four

hey Fablucero really like your idea. give it a try and summit it.

Fablucero

thanx E =)

RedRobotMonkey

I would add some type of shading. Maybe a simple cell shading, or hatching.

Ruzu

looks cute :)

please check my critique

Fablucero

i might actually submit this one

Fablucero

any last notes anyone?

carolbrand

i'd wear it just like that! the style of the art work would look weird with shading...

Fablucero

thanx carol =)

Jarc

love the concept but try to work a little bit the illo.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Cute but not enough to get printed ;D

Fablucero

what do you think it needs?

Fablucero

what do you think it needs?

Fablucero

thanx! =)

matt attack

haha nice, simple and easy!

Kirbytails7

Much better without the "Peanut," though I think just a touch more detail would help. A crease on the banana and a little shine on the jars, maybe?

Check out my Shirt Your Own Adventure?

Fablucero

thanx kirby...I sub'd it in but if it gets decline i'll work on your suggestions and sub it again =)

azzy1989

a bit of shading and background design could work. i like your shirt's idea :)

Fablucero

thank you...k well it got denied so I'll work on these things and resubmit it =)

Fablucero

new banana and pb position

Fablucero

maybe put pb and banana in the front?

Fablucero

any opinions on v4 or v5???

czarjoN

I prefer version 4. Submit that! :)

blakeArt

I dig it... don't put the jelly too far down, maybe off-center but higher. very decent idea - good execution.

Mrcoffeebean

Please try on blue or white. great!

El_Sexy

add the t-shirts together

chellamai

I think this is cute and simple :)

But are you planning to have the jelly on the back side and the banana and peanut butter on the front? If that is the case I think it looks great.

My suggestion would be to make the jelly on the back side and the banana and peanut butter on the front, then the shirt looks really cool.

Fablucero

yeah the jelly is on the back....i'm actually working on shadows and highlights...v6 is coming up soon =)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us