Close
One second...

The Beast at the Edge of the World

Beast at The Edge of the World PoemrnrnOn the ninth day of the eighth monthrnfathers and mothers bring their sons and daughtersrnto the edge of the world where the sky is all sunrnand they smile and laugh until their eyes waterrnfor the finest comedian that ever did jokernis quite the everest mountainous blokernwho is this fine fellow all you boys and girls?rnwhy, he is the Beast at the Edge of the World!rnrn8 colors on White. Blues are UV. Oversize print.rnPlease comment!!! :)

Watch this
ThomJohn

Beast at The Edge of the World PoemrnrnOn the ninth day of the eighth monthrnfathers and mothers bring their sons and daughtersrnto the edge of the world where the sky is all sunrnand they smile and laugh until their eyes waterrnfor the finest comedian that ever did jokernis quite the everest mountainous blokernwho is this fine fellow all you boys and girls?rnwhy, he is the Beast at the Edge of the World!rnrn8 colors on White. Blues are UV. Oversize print.rnPlease comment!!! :)

makatha

cool $4

sbinn

I LOVE it!

Kang Sufa

start a day with A +VE smiLe..

YaaH

tadstick

kooooool!

jodabaum

REALLY NICE!

love the colors!

joCalejandro

A cute one... Not sure how the UV works here.

Gregor Samsa

This is very nice work, man!

laurastead

Cute native American scene with a twist! 5

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

coooooooooool

FRICKINAWESOME

Maybe doesn't need the entire shirt to tell its story, but man it's one gigantic tale well into the distance unfolding, and that's before we even talk about the giant peering over the background! Great feeling of openness and fresh air here, i also like the feeling of harmony with all around you this piece gives off.

zicr

Amazing work!

blue sparrow

I like the epic scope of this design!

KtyButler

Cute, and I love the colors, but I wish I could see the beast just a teeeeeensy bit more. Solid 4.

mangobajito

great job! love this :)

QuigglyPhD

he looks cute, I wanna give him a great big hug, or maybe it's the other way around

No account?