Close
One second...

DIY - animals

• by E.S.
  • posted Jul 15, 2010
  • 23 Comments

Color this print with textile crayons or pens or use a brush and liquid textile color. Only the outlines are printed, so you can paint on the fabric. Once your done you may add your name at the bottom. (Or if you decide to leave it uncolored, cross out "colored by" or write "no one"...)
This could also be great for a kids t-shirt. Or if you are a parent you could ask your children to complete your t-shirt for you!

Watch this
E.S.

Color this print with textile crayons or pens or use a brush and liquid textile color. Only the outlines are printed, so you can paint on the fabric. Once your done you may add your name at the bottom. (Or if you decide to leave it uncolored, cross out "colored by" or write "no one"...) This could also be great for a kids t-shirt. Or if you are a parent you could ask your children to complete your t-shirt for you!

DouXaMer

I think it's an spiffy idea...

wheeopo

Awww...I would get my little brother to color it for me and then scrawl his name on the bottom. This is a cute idea for the family members of a young child.

makatha

cute $4

DuMone

yeah!

ewaken
ewaken profile pic Alumni

this is really cute 5

dschotte

Gives the impression that the wearer is a really nice person , easy to make contact to.

jaypaulo
jaypaulo profile pic Alumni

A lot of fun!!!

hilaryleung

Cute design! Perfect for a kids tee!

kokloyo
kokloyo profile pic Alumni

cuteeey....5

No account?
Join Us