Close
One second...

Snip-tees

• by gr3mlin
  • posted Jul 14, 2010
  • 35 Comments

Snip-tees - one shirt.. so many options! Choose a style and cut along the dotted lines provided by the designer. Go long or short; sleeved or sleeveless; play around with any combination you'd like and when your snip-tee gets old and tattered from wearing it EVERYWHERE, cut it into a tie! Tadaaaa!
Oh and it gets better! You can color it with fabric markers to get different looking shirts all the time!
So don't just buy it.. DESIGN it!

Watch this
gr3mlin

Snip-tees - one shirt.. so many options! Choose a style and cut along the dotted lines provided by the designer. Go long or short; sleeved or sleeveless; play around with any combination you'd like and when your snip-tee gets old and tattered from wearing it EVERYWHERE, cut it into a tie! Tadaaaa! Oh and it gets better! You can color it with fabric markers to get different looking shirts all the time! So don't just buy it.. DESIGN it!

tjc45

hahaha love! $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arhcamt

definitely a 5!

makatha

cool $5

bhoomika

love it ! $5

fabrichi

cool, but your selling the color it with markers, but you can color any shirt with markers, that's not unique to this shirt or any shirt really

Myteee
Myteee profile pic Alumni

fabrichi.. we can color any tee with marker, but here the buyer has guidelines and kind of inspiration to interact with the tee. So it changes everything. The fact that you can go slowly cutting it and giving it a different look is interesting too.. again because of the guidelines... good one... finally one guide lined idea that seems to work. The only thing is that the changes are permanent. you will not be able to go back to the starting point.... oh! you can buying another one :).. Congrats.

luis-felipe

Best idea so far! AWESOME!

gr3mlin

Thank you all so much :) And yep.. you can buy as many tees and cut them as many ways as you want! :)

aliciasouza

Oh so smart, oh so cute! I can actually have a skin-tone-tie! Yip yip :o)

mistry2

Love the idea and such an original designer!? :) Now I can finally design my own tuxedo t-shirt :)

claret77

Great idea!

lavily

super awesome!!!that's really cool!!..5 a million times over!

ishani

love it!

threadskoth

This is the coolest design! I want to buy 100 of them!

am-y

Oh wowowowowow! I love the idea! One of the best entries out of all those I've seen so far! I would like some slots to be pre-coloured in (for example like what is shown in the round inset picture), because I like the tee to have some colour from the start. But well done, what a nice design with a practical touch!

ushaadappa

I love it. Great idea!

InsaneGod

Great idea....love it...

phipse

really cool... i would just cut the tie out... keep it real!!

gr3mlin

thanks everyone!

hilaryleung

Clever concept! Love how you've pushed the challenge! Great work!

QuigglyPhD

definitely works for this competition

WishUponAStar

just what i've always wanted !! $5

Flowtees

Proper nice! ^_^

No account?
Join Us