Close
One second...

Anniversaries

What anniversaries do you guys celebrate?

Yesterday and today are my 1 year anniversary of my shock trauma visit, when both my lungs collapsed.

I don't usually celebrate anniversaries, but I didn't know if this was something that should, or could, be celebrated.

But what about you? Got any dates on the calender that you take special notice of?

Also, I miss you guys a lot these days.

Watch this
Chipmnk

November 9, 2013: The day Sarah and I wed.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I remember that day.

It was between recess. and lunch.

mike bautista

I don't know why I said that.

Chipmnk

August 1, 2011: The day Omair, Jeff, Randy, Mike, and myself finally move in together.

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

None

mooseinmyshoe

DeeAnn- 3 years is exciting! Congrats!

Alvin- November is one of my favorite months, and is my favorite sounding month

Mike- You can say whatever you want. I love it all

Jeff- Is it my birthday, since you're my dad?

Chris- Holy Crap! Chris!

Ryan- Start celebrating, boy

Holly- I hope the breakup was so that you could start dating me

Chipmnk

I done good?

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

None. Besides the new year. and holidays. Hopefully I'll have an anniversary to celebrate sometime in the future.

marblecargirl

None right now. I don't think I've ever even blogged a threadlessversary because I always forget.

mooseinmyshoe

Alvin, you done the best!

Tiki- I'm sure there will be many anniversaries in the future. Also, I never thought of the New Year as an anniversary, but I guess it is.

Aubztastic- Same way! I always remember around January that I should check the date, and then I always sigh once I'm reminded that I am, once again, too late (or too early) in remembering.

ninety-nine

Your lungs collapsed?!?

You should celebrate by taking big massive in your face breaths.

mooseinmyshoe

I actually did take a super big breath, and then screamed really loud, Garden State style.

Yea, a horse flipped ontop of me and depressed both my lungs. I feel like an ass 'cause I talk about it all the time, but it really sticks with me every day.

I used to write down everyone's death days on my calenders and, not necessarily celebrate them, but take note of them.

I also used to celebrate the day I got into my first car accident, just because it was a shared day between friends

mike bautista

I didn't keep note of the day a rock flew into my car window, shattering glass all over my car and friends, but I kept the rock, in case I find the culprit.

mooseinmyshoe

Mike, I hope you find a really good use for that rock, like, if someone ever breaks into your house, I hope you can use that rock to beam at them, knocking them into unconsciousness and assuring their imprisonment, so that then, that rock can become a good memory instead of a bad one.

Though I am not saying that I hope your house is ever broken into. Because that would be horrible and, contrary to popular belief, I am not really that horrible of a person.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

i celebrate the anniversary of my first date with my fiancee .. and of my birth

mooseinmyshoe

I guess I can celebrate my engagement date!

I got engaged this weekend!

this is a small note so I can smile and giggle later in life when I'm creepin' through my old posts

SuperRyan

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat :^O

SuperRyan

Congratulations!

marblecargirl

ZOMG!!!! CONGRATUMALATIONS SO HARD!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUS!!!

mooseinmyshoe

Thanks guys :) I haven't made it facebook official yet since there are a couple people I haven't been able to tell in person that would not like to find out via interwebs.

Omair

Who is he, and what are his weaknesses. I will be right over.

Omair

I mean YAY HOORAY

mooseinmyshoe

He is He-man, and his weaknesses are hot food and cars that need fixing :)

Thanks y'all :)

There's no date set, since I'm still tryna gradiyate next month, and then we're trying to move to VA to get some landddd so we can be country together :)

Chipmnk

Whoa, congratulations!

mooseinmyshoe

Thanks everyone :) :)

It's quick, I know, but I guess the saying's true - When you know, you know!

It's just weird 'cause I never thought it'd be me

mike bautista

Whoa this weekened didn't even happen yet!

YOU GOT ENGAGES IN THE FUTURE CONGRATULATIONS

mooseinmyshoe

FUTURE MARRIAGE!

Actually, that one makes sense...

You know what I mean Mikasaurus :)

No account?
Join Us