Close
One second...

Ink'd

I'm not terribly familiar with the printing process for T-Shirts, but it seems as though the best option would be the simulated CMYK process.

Watch this
johnson41101

I'm not terribly familiar with the printing process for T-Shirts, but it seems as though the best option would be the simulated CMYK process.

Stereomode

great design!!

helz

love it!

johnson41101

Thank you very much. :D Sorry about the crappy description, I thought it was just going to be sent to Threadless once it went out for printing ( if it goes out for printing ).

johnson41101

Thank you very much. :D Sorry about the crappy description, I thought it was just going to be sent to Threadless once it went out for printing ( if it goes out for printing ).

johnson41101

Okay, apparently I'm also incapable of using the comment box correctly.

johnson41101

It's actually a smoke simulation rendered using FumeFX, Krakatoa, and 3DS max. But you are free to interpret it however you like.

Gonzo Gonzo

Feels like it's something happening underwater? nice image if you like the abstract stuff. I don't always but I do like this.

Maria Cruz

$$$$$$5 ¡¡¡

EN AJUSTES

Interesting piece

YaaH

johnson41101

Wow, thanks so much everyone. I hadn't expected a reaction this good. :D I really appreciate it.

johnson41101

Thanks for posting the score. It's scary just watching the votes pile up without any idea of what the score is.

Louii

I love it 5

johnson41101

Thanks so much. :D Don't forget to post it on facebook/twitter if you like it enough to do so. ;)

johnson41101

It would be awesome if I could tell where I rank with that... kinda awful score.

No account?