Close
One second...

I'm NEVER eating fish again!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khW3nLG_xoY&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khW3nLG_xoY&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Watch this
HorsefaceDee

OMG WHAT THE FUCK..soo gross

mezo

KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!!

WTF IS IT???

NEED MORE IMPUT!

westicles

WHAT THE FUCK.

mezo

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON

spacesick 2

I'm afraid to watch that. so I won't.

Haragos

Fucking zombies. They should have used a shotgun on them.

mezo

GADDAMMIT KRAKA IS THIS YOUR VIDEO? DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?

mike bautista

The frog legs in the related videos O_Oo

mezo

SOBS

WHY DID I WATCH THE LEGS?!

mezo

quits internet

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

yeah why are they still moving? must be freshly cut or something

alexmdc

I seen some worse ones, where they fry half of the fish and people at it etc, I dont think this is that bad to be honest

Krakaboom

It is NOT MINE!!!!

But I am only buying fish in nice fillets in styrofoam packets from now on.

alexmdc

how is it gross tho? you guys never gone fishing, you bunch of sissys

Krakaboom

It's skinless and headless, that's why it's SO gross :(

mezo

mezo

Its gross, alex, BECAUSE WE HAVE EYEBALLS.

....and the headless skinless bit too.

Krimson

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FuQvwj6wkVg&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FuQvwj6wkVg&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

linkhero

WTF

man them

juliejeremiah

Neat!

It's crazy to think of how 'life' is just a collection of fragile little electrical responses.

mike bautista

Me watching Kevin's video:

:|

;|

8|

8O

8I

Tonteau

Polyester Jones on Jun 30 '10 at 4:32pm eel, no?

Dogfish.

This happens due to motor feedback which doesn't require the brain to trigger it, probably because it's something the fish does all the time. It's dead, it just keeps moving.

Tonteau

Same thing applies to the octopus. It's not alive.

Krakaboom

Dead but keeps moving = zombie

Tonteau

Science, brah.

Bio-bot 9000

A similar thing happens when a lizard drops its tail. electrical impulses keep the muscles twitching, which makes the detached tail wriggle, distracting predators while the lizard escapes.

mezo

Sure, except science doesn't exist.

Bio-bot 9000

science exists if we believe it exists.

juliejeremiah

Nice little explanation from one of the YouTube commenters:

If´╗┐ you used salt on them or lemon you activated the sodium potasium pump for muscles. Muscles work on contraction by a sodium potassium pumps in the nerves, Considering this fish is most likely fresh the proteins acting as the pumps didn't denature/ die off. As such when you placed salt or lemon on top it activated the pump. It basically tries to keep the concentration of sodium on one side and potassium on the other in equilibrium. Since you added salt (NaCl) it activated the pump (Na+), enjoy

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Hahahaha! That's pretty neat.

I'm not watching that octopus one, though.

No account?