Close
One second...

Munny Competition!

So I haven't been on here in a while (been busy with school and work...) but i entered this munny competition for kid robot and was hoping if anyone liked my entry they could go vote for it :) I know you guys are all fellow artists and might wanna check him out! It's a custom vinyl toy I made of freddy krueger! Man I seem to like gross stuff....hahaha Thanks everyone!!!

FreddyMunny

Watch this
coffeecandle

that's really awesome!!

spacesick 2

holy shitballs that's awesome

MalPal

Thanks!! I had so much fun making him! I watched nightmare on elm street while I worked ^_^

MalPal

Oh man yeah I love munnies. Its so fun to make toys! I made a davy jones one from pirates of the caribbean a while ago. I'm a kid at heart!

Tess Fondie

wow... just wow...

spacesick 2

I wish I could sculpt like that. do you have a gallery of more cool stuff you made?

xlovesconsx

that's amazing work.

Tess Fondie

what do you use to sculpt?

MalPal

Haha thanks everyone! Yeah my portfolio is here MalloryCarlson and there is a sculpture section :)

MalPal

i use Super sculpy ^_^

spacesick 2

aww I can't seem to navigate to the gallery. that's alright. I'll check back in the morning after my friends and I travel into the dream world to defeat freddy.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ee2YFJKYF8Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ee2YFJKYF8Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Tess Fondie

damn, i can never make super sculpty look that good! I love all your work- your animation, your illustrations, and ESPECIALLY your sculptures!

I may have a crush on you, please stay!

MalPal

hahaha thats an awesome video!!!! I love fred.

MalPal

Hahahaha Tess you made me literally laugh out loud! Thanks a lot! Anyone else have some artwork to put up? I love looking at different artists :)

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

it's one of my faves!! i'm on that comp too!

Tess Fondie

where is yours adam?

adam antium

how didi u get direct lnk to your entry? i can't figure it out!

MalPal

You know Im actually not sure how i did that... I did it the first day my entry went up and I cant figure out how I did it again. I tried earlier and had to go find my link on facebook and copy it cuz i couldnt figure it out. Which one is yours? I probably know it, I stalk the entries! So many awesome ones!!!!

adam antium

i just bumped my blog about'em! check it!

i suck at getting the direct link! :(

MalPal

I just tried to figure out that direct link thing again and I failed. :( but I just commented on your blog! They rock my socks :D

adam antium

thanks! saw that! :)

it seems i fail badly at doing the direct linkage. i'll have to promote 'em giving directions like "top of page 2" and stuff like that. MEH. LAME: :/

MalPal

Yeah i was going to do that too, but somehow I found that link. Its odd though, the votes on the direct link seem to be unrelated to my total number of votes. Maybe its some sort of alternate munny reality. haha

Phiffer

Hey mal you got an email yet from kidrobot about your win?

MalPal

no I actually havent haha. I was going to email kidrobot on monday if I still havent gotten anything...did your friend?

Phiffer

no he hasn't yet, but i suggested the same thing to him too.

Phiffer

ok so turns out he got one friday night

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

wow you got some mad skills.

No account?