Close
One second...

Truly Amazing

• by michless
  • posted Jun 28, 2010
  • 34 Comments

• 2 colors + 1 glow = 3 colors total

• The text "GO..." is light so that the maze can grab all the attention upon first glance.

• Silver, heather grey or white shirt so that the glow can best stand out, right?

• The glow is more or less the quickest solution. I'm sure there are other "solutions" but all others are merely sloppy derivatives. Psh.

• Last but not least, this seems like it'd be a cool summer shirt. Let's make it happen, folks!

Watch this
michless
  • 2 colors + 1 glow = 3 colors total
  • The text "GO..." is light so that the maze can grab all the attention upon first glance.
  • Silver, heather grey or white shirt so that the glow can best stand out, right?
  • The glow is more or less the quickest solution. I'm sure there are other "solutions" but all others are merely sloppy derivatives. Psh.
  • Last but not least, this seems like it'd be a cool summer shirt. Let's make it happen, folks!
YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Awesome. Amazing. $5

SpeedyQuik

this is truly amazing.

SpeedyQuik

this is truly amazing.

mangobajito
mangobajito profile pic Alumni

Really interesting design! I really like it! :)

Lishoffs

great idea!! 5$

makatha

very nice $5

gothomo

Awesome use of the glow in the dark ink.

michless

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm happy the shirt survived the first 24 hours. : )

I feel like doing a "Guess The Score" contest for this shirt but is that passe these days?

laurastead
laurastead profile pic Alumni

fun!

no, guess the score blogs are always awesome!

thegoodpope
thegoodpope profile pic Alumni

Very Clever! Nice Typography.

Chipmnk

Wow, nice use of glow.

Hamed_sh

very nice

Boycey

Brilliant!

Stereomode
Stereomode profile pic Alumni

clever!!!$5

craquehaus

This is truly... well done!

michless

Thanks guys for the comments! I should have posted this earlier but there's a related "Guess-The-Score" blog post.

Check it out here.

jumppuppyjump

NICE. Massive effort. $10 if i can give it.

TGTommyrocket

I think the powerful message of the shirt "Go in search of great things" is lost at the top. It wasn't until I looked really closely at it that the design became interesting to me. The maze is beautifully crafted but the impact comes from the words. I think you should consider making the words at the maze entrance/exit more obvious on first glance. I would def buy it then!

michless

TG, duly noted. I have my reservations about making that message more obvious only because I wanted to imply that powerful messages don't always come by first glance. Sometimes they can only be received through close inspection - or by turning the light off, haha. This design intends to keep that train of thought.

But I'm overthinking again. Consider your comment considered!

Happy fourth, all : )

skitchman

love the effect of glow in the dark!

eponymon

wonderful concept and really wearable!

michless

thanks for all the comments guys! 2.65, while not quite record-breaking, is a personal best. :)

No account?
Join Us