Close
One second...

Hungry Recycle Bin

Watch this
ArmoredFowl

Hungry recycle bin. pretty explanatory anything i can do to better it? please comment and critique. which color looks best.

Thanks

Onetreestudio

nice idea, don't know how well the image will translate over a seam??

I think it might work better if there was more interaction between the folders and the bin - perhaps make the bin look at the folders - perhaps have him opening his mouth.... here comes the folder....

ArmoredFowl

so now there are arrows. and one of the arrows is the mouth. fixed folders face

kevin10992

Nice idea. The mouth the on file looks a little strange. It should look more scared. Also the mouth on the recycle bin is being slightly blocked by the arrow. Unless that was intended.

Manistraspomama

You should work on the recycle bin. It needs to look hungryer.

laughics

I don't like the idea of the mouse clicker, the bin should be grabbing a big ol' pile of folders and chomping on the terrorized suckers! Then you could also get rid of the shadow trail of the single file folder which honestly I don't think is quite working (took a long stare to realize what has happening, and upon realizing I just wasn't very satisfied as a viewer). Anyway, this will also allow you to show off your artisitic skills and really give some personality to the bin and the frightened file folders

ArmoredFowl

are these faces better.

laughics

I don't like the idea of the mouse clicker, the bin should be grabbing a big ol' pile of folders and chomping on the terrorized suckers! Then you could also get rid of the shadow trail of the single file folder which honestly I don't think is quite working (took a long stare to realize what has happening, and upon realizing I just wasn't very satisfied as a viewer). Anyway, this will also allow you to show off your artisitic skills and really give some personality to the bin and the frightened file folders

laughics

hey look, you really need to spend some time on your artwork because it's probably not quite up the threadless standard... I think a fun idea would be to make the mouth of the "bin monster" to be the actual top hole where garbage goes in. That would be more sinister

.Amakoka.

I like this version, but the bin should be looking at the folder i think. And maybe the folders on the trail could be more close to each other, so you can create a better effect. The face on the folder is ok :)

ArmoredFowl

changed the face of the bin

ArtisticRiddleXD

I really like this. The faces look much better now than before. And it's such a cool concept!

EltMcM

Both faces look great now.

hyds23

agreed - faces look better - cool

good job

if u have time pls comment on mine: Dog Meet Dog

simonpen

have the recycling bin with an arm controlling a mouse and get rid of the folders hands. the arms of the folder add too much complexity with addition to the dragging effect and with the bin dragging it to himself it should re-equalize your original intent

thatsmytee

nice one bro ready to submit it hehe..

PixelBot

haha this is funny as, really nice illustration

crazybonkers

I know this is the V6... But i dont know i would have known it was a recycle bin unless i read it in the title. May be the recycle logo could be clearer on the bin... What you think? And thank you for critiquing mine :)

crazybonkers

maybe i didnt look well enough? but I love the idea :)

ArmoredFowl

i can make it bigger. v6 is nothing. my other critique had over 20

ibeenthere

oh this is very nice! i love the bin's illustration!:) my only problem here is the fade effect on the folders...maybe try loosing it and doing something else instead...it's just feels out of place...hope this helped:)

Please help me out and rate my design: Killer B

ArmoredFowl

enlarged the recycle symbol anything else?

mtths

haha, i think that a shredder will frighten them even more! therefore you have to rework the bin a bit, but keep it transparant. also add some shredded paper inside, so the documents in line see their upcoming faith :-) i think that will enhance the joke even more!

ever seen a crocodile Riding Ralphs Horse? it's up for voting ;-)

ArmoredFowl

thanks for the idea

emo_bear

but the computer dosent have shredders on the desktop, what i like about the design is its files on a computer being dragged by a cursor.

ArmoredFowl

im going to keep it as is . just add some folder pieces inside and around the ground

simonpen

have the recycle bin holding a mouse as is to have him feeding himslef

sinfluence

lol. this is great! the only thing i might change is the tongue placement - more to the left and, well, kinda like in my user pic.

chemicalcloud

agree with above, change the tounge, placement and add a line in the middle maybe for more detail, the first thing i noticed was the mouth line on the folder, i think it looks weird

side's that, i like it, didnt look at other versions, but you might want to expereiment with other shirt colors

G.O.B.

its lookin good. What if you make the lines of the trash bins face a bit darker, or thicker. so they matched the outlines of it?

check out mine

acidfood

looks good on the darker shirt

also, i think the fade is needed, it helps add movement to the pic.

jaws600088

I like the dark blue shirt better, reminds me of the old default windows blue backgrounds. Also I would move the recycle logo to the right just a smidge. It looks like it is touching the outline which I am not keen about. Also, I think there should be a little more expression on the folders face. I personally like the fade of the folder. I would also wide the shaft part of the cursor, it is just too thin for me. I would try, I don't know how it would look but, moving the tongue of the recycle bin to the other left side of the mouth, keeping it on top though, just sliding it over instead of right under the eyes. I love the idea.

No account?