what's this look like to you?

is this kul kult or ku kult?

i'm kinda torn.
what do you think?

Watch this
Roostersauce

it could also be Kw Kult

radiostaticstar

yeah that first u isn't as sharp as the second one, same with the l in the first one, it's not as sharp as the l in the second one.

that's what's leading my doubt...

Roostersauce

hmmmm either

Kul Kult or Kui Kult

yea

radiostaticstar

hmm, yeah. damn that bit of blue overlap. fucking shit up.

psherman42

kinda look like they messed up and said "fuck it, lets start over, but not erase the messed up part"

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i see cult changed to Kult stuck over another Kult cutting off half the L

radiostaticstar

ya, it's a bit confusing/frustrating. it's supposed to be a graffitized band name.

i'm tempted to go with kul kult, but i wondered what others saw...

radiostaticstar

radiostaticstar on Jun 22 '10 at 6:22am anyone else?

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i'd say kul kult / cool cult

Sarcasticatbest

I think it's Ku Kult, but the background inconveniently had a big strip of white underneath so they threw that random strip of black in to kinda block it.

Stile

I immediately saw Kill Kult.

Sarcasticatbest

Also under both K's I can see C's so I think they just ripped off some of the original lettering.

radiostaticstar

thanks guys! i'm kinda leaning towards kul kult, i think leon might be right too, with the first kult being cut off. that said, the L in the first kul is pretty half assed...

littlem

i see dead people.

no

i see Kui Kult

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

king k rool

SwagnificentKJ

It's the name of the rock band who rescued Jonathan Moore from Russian spies in the movie "Gotcha". The band gave Jonathan a ride to a German airport in their wildly painted "bandwagon". You're welcome.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Well thank you! For not really answering the question in a three year old thread

No account?
Join Us