Delivery - How long to UK?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone who lived in the uk might know how long it usually takes for tees to get to the uk. Placed my first ever order during the sale and I'm off to Glastonbury this weekend and would love to show them off during the festival!

Watch this
jamesf
jamesf profile pic Alumni

did you order them with standard delivery? i usually get them expedited and they arrive in a few days. but i did order some on the first day of the sale several days back with standard delivery, and they've yet to arrive.

jamesf

they'll only get muddy.

who's playing glasto this year? haven't the gorillaz taken over from u2? that'd be a blessed relief. u2, the stones, oasis - they've been shit bands for longer than they have been good bands. if that makes sense

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

I agree! There was a show on BBC4 last night, 40 years of Glastonbury. They played Oasis from when they still had the original line up and Liam's voice was still half decent. Now I'm a bit older I'm not so bothered about the headliners so much, I like wondering around and discovering stuff. Saying that, looking forward to watching The Flaming Lips, Local Natives, Midlake, The Black Keys, Wild Beasts, Broken Bells and Villagers. Fingers crossed that the good weather holds out, but still packing both wellies and suncream!

jamesf

don't know the local natives or villagers, but love them other ones. hope you have a great time

ErinInAHalfShell

I ordered a couple of shirts on the first day of the sale and they arrived, via regular shipping, in six days.

Previously though, delivery has taken around two weeks.

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

I normally order standard shipping and from the point of despatch (despatch during a sale can sometimes be a week later as they have so many orders) it often takes 2-3 weeks. i think the quickest I've ever got them was 10 days but that was a once off, it's normally about a week longer than that.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

Pleased to say that my tees arrived today! Just in the nick of time before I leave for Glastonbury. Hopefully I'll be able to grab some good snaps and stick them up here.

James, fingers crossed they won't get muddy :)

No account?
Join Us