Close
One second...

No Flash Photography, Please.

• by RoDaSho
  • posted Jun 20, 2010
  • 30 Comments

In theme with my other design (www.bit.ly/flashography) in the lighted environments it's just a whole bunch of cameras. In the dark, however, every camera fires its flash.

The design uses Super Glow ink to have the flash glow in the dark, but remain invisible and transparent in the light.

I was inspired by the many photos of cameras on Shutterstock. The colours have a retro feel to them and the flashes are halftone patterns. I tried to get as many different types of flashes and cameras throughout history.

This all would have been easier to do with a Wacom tablet... so I hope I win!

Watch this
RoDaSho
RoDaSho profile pic Alumni

In theme with my other design (www.bit.ly/flashography) in the lighted environments it's just a whole bunch of cameras. In the dark, however, every camera fires its flash.

The design uses Super Glow ink to have the flash glow in the dark, but remain invisible and transparent in the light.

I was inspired by the many photos of cameras on Shutterstock. The colours have a retro feel to them and the flashes are halftone patterns. I tried to get as many different types of flashes and cameras throughout history.

This all would have been easier to do with a Wacom tablet... so I hope I win!

RoDaSho

Paparazzi was the original name for the shirt ;-)

Kang Sufa

beau]tiful..

walkin01

flashography, flashography, talk that sexy talk to me.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

dozingRORO

interesting tee!!

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

cool idea!

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Great composition, I love this one :)

hilaryleung

Ha ha! Cute title! Clever concept!

egirl9

nice

makatha

very nice $5

Shaloyou

very good idea!!!!

mshos

very interesting. 5+++

a.d.17
a.d.17 profile pic Alumni

cool

wheeopo

Very cool; the idea of having the flashes is great. This is one of my favorite entries for the Shutterstock competition.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Cool glow idea, looks really swell with all the elements creating a crowded yet colorful and fun design. Maybe make the flashes uv instead of glow?

papercliche

Sweet concept. I love the paparazzi feeling, and of course the flashes-- awesome. I think it could also work on a charcoal or purple heathered shirt to make the flashes really pop. 5$

RoDaSho

Thanks for all the comments and votes!

@FRICKINAWESOME I was thinking of making it with UV ink, but you don't need a flash in the outdoors so I stuck with glow ink.

@papercliche according to Threadless documentation, the glow ink pops more on light t-shirts, but i am definitely open t o other colours.

dfurman

nice idea!

RoDaSho

Thank you all for your votes! This was my highest scoring submission so far!

No account?
Join Us