• 31 Comments

Watch this
makatha

cool, hope it get's printed

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

nice!

Toy Bravery

Definitely. My brothers in arms will love this!

dioBrando

so, here comes a gesture XD

hockeyhiss

not totally sure what youre going for, to me it seems to be a protest of war, and that there should be peace instead, id like to here what you mean by it

hockeyhiss

not totally sure what youre going for, to me it seems to be a protest of war, and that there should be peace instead, id like to here what you mean by it

dioBrando

if you took this topic to such a serious level, then the meaning is fairly easy to explain, every victory on history costs innoncent lives , time, money and a lot of other valuables and precious things to reach, not include the wound and clean up after it --- at this "peaceful" period we'd better remember how hard we reach this situation and those cost we spent. to be honest im not a poster making guy but this idea come to me when i watch "the pacific" serie , and i decided to step on this PSA at the moment i watch the last episode. This is exactly what my concept is and what's hiding behind this design.

AndreasWikstrom
AndreasWikstrom profile pic Alumni

Great design! But I'm having a bit hard time to see the "V"

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Dexter Spandex on Jun 19 '10 seen quite a lot of signs/symbols/letters made out of military hardware recently.

I agree, but I do enjoy what you're doing here with the peace finger symbol. Maybe a little smaller on the tee, it's admittedly a somewhat awkward shape, and I know you were probably going for a military greenish army color, but another color combo might make the design pop a bit more. Good luck!

zicr

so awesome

linkhero

yes finally, everyone calls it the peace sign but it's V for victory, and I like how you didn't go with the usual peace symbol cause that gets kind of redudant

lhon03

very nice

domencolja

You've got some insane ideas, beautiful!

treyseah

Nice name. Really nice. Peace out bro

EN AJUSTES

Whoa look at the arsenal!

No account?
Join Us