Close
One second...

Y'know what it takes to sell real estate?

It takes brass balls to sell real estate.

Thanks Alex.

Hi everyone!

According to threadless, it's been about 289 days since I've been continuously active here. Nearly a year.

And what a year it's been! I finished up my last year of school, made a $2,500 22 minute short film that's being shown at various festivals (and will be shown at more soon!) and had both my arms replaced by robotic lobster claws.

You can check out the trailer for the film here ...

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11062008&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11062008&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>Blush Response Trailer from Ian Burns on Vimeo.

I'll be sure to explain more about the stories behind making that if anyone cares! More importantly however, I've got a new design up for voting! Be sure to check that out and tell me what you think.

Before I got swamped with work, I was working on a few collabs. To those who I was collaborating with: Thank you for being patient. And if you decided to curse my name, well, thank you too I guess ... ? Either way, let's get back to work.

Anyway, it's good to be back. So which members have had sex with each other since I've been gone?

Watch this
squintygirl

I want to hear more about these robotic lobster claws!

ayearinreview

I can lift most children and sever them instantly. It's proved useful.

ayearinreview

Five days left to vote on the design!

So, how is everyone?

ayearinreview

Four days left to vote.

I need to go swimming.

quister

Welcome back bump ;D

ayearinreview

Thank you sir, good to see you.

ayearinreview

Three days! Thanks to all who have voted so far.

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

The film looks great!

ayearinreview

Thanks craig! Once the festival's are done with it, I'll be sure to put the whole thing up online.

mreisel

Welcome back! Great trailer! I'll go vote!

ayearinreview

You're too kind, sir. How have you been?

ayearinreview

Spectacular one day left self-promotional bump.

!!!

igo2cairo

Good to see you subbing again and a big congrats on your film project! The trailer looks awesome, can't wait to see the whole film. :)

ayearinreview

Thanks!

You can view some stills from the film here, on my flickr:

Right here.

I've got another sub pending approval, really excited about it ...

ayearinreview

Last day to vote on "Dino Day Afternoon" !

My next sub, "Standard Operating Procedure", should be up today ...

No account?