Close
One second...

Super Galaxy

The Galaxy is so vast and unique that it's not hard to imagine plumbers, a mushroom princess, green dinosaur that lay eggs, a giant turtle dragon that spits fire and guys who are shy inhabiting such space... oh yeah I forgot stars! Lots of those.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Haragos

The Galaxy is so vast and unique that it's not hard to imagine plumbers, a mushroom princess, green dinosaur that lay eggs, a giant turtle dragon that spits fire and guys who are shy inhabiting such space... oh yeah I forgot stars! Lots of those.

Jake Friedman

It would have been nice to see other major Nintendo characters (i.e. DK, Princess peach, Toad, Daisy, etc.) But what you've got is sufficient to understand the concept. Secondly, what is that white line on the bottom of Bowser?

JinxTM

I love it. I want this on my body, and the pink mushroom IS princess each.

JinxTM

Peach*

mdawg0509

Love this design! Would definitely buy it if I had money...

dschwen

Awesome!

baumer5

sweeet!!

nickv47

this is super awesome duder.

Cinnah

i'd wear it

tracerbullet

can't say i'm really feeling this one. while the mario galaxy games are great, i don't think they particularly warrant a shirt design.

jpiatt

tracer speaks the truth. I was going to say something along those lines, but I was probably going to be more of a dick, and much more sarcastic.

Haragos

I'm going to defend my design slightly here. I seen someone wanted DK and Wario but I just wanted characters from the basic mario games that normally star in a game.

I'm not really sure why Mario Galaxy wouldn't deserve a shirt design. To each their own though.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

WEEEHHOOO $$$

zeroskaterMHS

Fucking brilliant. I want to buy this shirt right now! no joke

hidup

ye$5

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

I actually kinda like this one. I didn't even take this as a direct reference to the Galaxy series of games, just kind of a Super Mario Bros-influenced solar system. Wouldn't be something I'd purchase, but a nice, simply illo'd reference shirt.

twofivethreetwo

Loving the shirt. Without a doubt would buy it. I also didn't even think of Mario Galaxy when viewing/voting on this design. Just thought of Mario in general and how awesome the shirt is.

aled

It's really nicely executed - but it could almost be an official, licenced Nintendo design. There's not much disguising the characters or a sense of parody. Not for me - nice idea and great job.

jodabaum

great design! love the game!

Morkki

SMG is an awesome game and this design is well executed and I'd probably wear it, but... yeah, this feels more like an official Nintendo shirt than a Threadless shirt.

GRANDR

Neat and cool!!!

LanceUppercut

This is great and you gotta love the little shy guy

padrejustin

good game, good galaxy, great t-shirt idea

hopwood20

...AWESOME!

padrejustin

good game, good galaxy, great t-shirt idea

Thezoz

It's a shirt

Haragos

Thanks for the support. It broke my one day scoring total. Keep it up please!

Tikimasters

I like this one. Nice.

AdderXYU

Is there any inspiration for this shirt other than "I like mario" and "I would like two grand"?

Haragos

I made this shirt to feed trolls like you honestly. Nah, it reflects a literal parody of a popular mario series of the current timeframe. There is your concept. I don't mind people disliking designs but I do dislike when people constantly go around bashing design when they have no real base to do so.

Haragos

I made this shirt to feed trolls like you honestly. Nah, it reflects a literal parody of a popular mario series of the current timeframe. There is your concept. I don't mind people disliking designs but I do dislike when people constantly go around bashing design when they have no real base to do so.

TheMSG

Nice to see peach isn't the center of the universe. :)

joaolauro

that's fantastic!

quister

hahahaha! Great style, love the characters and tee design! Awe$ome illo!!!

jervin09

I LOVE this! Super cute representations of the characters! I will be buying this when it gets printed :)

orkraM

That is awesome!

kiiarella

nice concept

YaaH

Haragos

I was sad that yaah didn't say 4 yet on mine but luckily everything is okay now

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?