billongamick

• by jamesf
  • posted Jun 09, 2010
  • 93 Comments

g'day, mick dundee here,

this is my summer sequel to 'you're gonna need a bigger shirt'.

hope you like it.

mick

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jamesf
jamesf profile pic Alumni

g'day, mick dundee here,

this is my summer sequel to 'you're gonna need a bigger shirt'.

hope you like it.

mick

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

yes, make it so.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

that log font is pure class. it's nice to have a new perspective. i always thought australia looked like a scottie terrier stepping out of a waterfall.

E190

Nice work! 5$

PBOt

haha! Great sequel!!

SJ27

lol

zicr

$5 man this is awesome!

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni

You are nuts in a very good way $$ I'd like to know - do these images come to you instantly when you look at a country? Like if I said to you Turkmenistan kinda looks like a.....?

Boycey

Very nice, you should do a whole series around the world of these.

jamesf

d3d on Jun 10 '10 that log font is pure class. it's nice to have a new perspective. i always thought australia looked like a scottie terrier stepping out of a waterfall.

The Paper Crane on Jun 11 '10 You are nuts in a very good way $$ I'd like to know - do these images come to you instantly when you look at a country? Like if I said to you Turkmenistan kinda looks like a.....?

thanks Leon! I've thought of it as the gorilla for so long that i'm not sure i can see the terrier.

thanks Rick - and i think i see a flying squirrel when i see turkmenistan

jamesf

d3d on Jun 10 '10 that log font is pure class. it's nice to have a new perspective. i always thought australia looked like a scottie terrier stepping out of a waterfall.

The Paper Crane on Jun 11 '10 You are nuts in a very good way $$ I'd like to know - do these images come to you instantly when you look at a country? Like if I said to you Turkmenistan kinda looks like a.....?

thanks Leon! I've thought of it as the gorilla for so long that i'm not sure i can see the terrier.

thanks Rick - and i think i see a flying squirrel when i see turkmenistan

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

haha! the colours are awesome.. reminiscent of the aboriginal flag. I'd prefer it without the masonic shrine emblem though as most fez hats i've seen are plain red.

GRANDR
GRANDR profile pic Alumni

Ha...cool!!!

GRANDR
GRANDR profile pic Alumni

Ha...cool!!!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

perfect

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Boycey on Jun 11 '10 Very nice, you should do a whole series around the world of these.

he called it

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

HAHAHA

YES!

LOG FONT!!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Hhahahaha....I hope you do every country!

And draw them, too!

reags
reags profile pic Alumni

heh as an Aussie I say it's cool stuff except I don't get the title...I'm guessing it's supposed to be 'billabong' + 'gimmick'?

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

another comment just to underline my admiration for this: i've loved fez-wearing simians all my adult life, yet i've never ben able to come up with a good excuse to put one on a t-shirt. you, however, have achieved this with flying colours, and i can't wait to wear it. $6

belekas

The only thing that could make this design more awesome is if you drew New Zealand as two empty peanut shells.

Because gorillas love peanuts. And I'm sure Australians love New Zealand in a special neigbourly way :)

$5

belekas

also, lol @ OlliRudi's comment :D

jamesf

reags on Jun 11 '10 heh as an Aussie I say it's cool stuff except I don't get the title...I'm guessing it's supposed to be 'billabong' + 'gimmick'?

heheh. google billongamick - that might help you recognise it.

jamesf

and thanks Olli - you're too kind!

jamesf

and thanks Olli - you're too kind!

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

lol! You're nuts! $5

bengineer
bengineer profile pic Alumni

amazing! $5