Close
One second...

This is the blog where...

You fucking cuss like a mother fucker. Feel fucking free to use this cock sucking mother fucker to either fucking vent your fucking frustrations about your shitty fucking job or the fucking cunts that you fucking work with. Or you can fucking use this to fucking celebrate every fucking wonderful fucking thing that fucking happens in your mother fucking life. Or just jump the fuck into this fucker and go ape-shit fucking crazy on everyone's asses for no fucking good reason at fucking all.

Watch this
mgill52

darn!

Chipmnk

Well, shoot!

brentendo

Jiminy Cricket, it sure is crazy in here!

DaddyDom

fucking free fucking bagel day at fucking work today! Goddamn, the fucking jews really fucking know how to fucking make a fucking tasty fucking breakfast item. Let's fucking hear it for the fucking heebs!!

Chipmnk

Dom is killing so many baby angels.

mgill52

oh my

DaddyDom

also, fuckers, my fucking phone is pretty fucking rad. The fucking screen is fucking HUGE. It's almost too fucking big for my fucking midget fucking hands...yes, my fucking hands fuck midgets, you fucking suckers of cock. Shit, I'm so fucking stoked with this mother fucking phone. Let's fucking hear it for the fucking japs and fucking chinks for fucking coming the fuck together and fucking producing shit like this mother fucker.

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

hell

SuperRyan

what fucking phone do you shit have?

DaddyDom

it's the fucking HTfuckingC Evo. It are not fucking men, it are fucking EVO. Shit kicks fucking ASS.

SuperRyan

fuck!

DaddyDom

fucking told you. Somefuckingtimes you just have to fucking get this fucking shit out of you.

SuperRyan

nards

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

SuperRyan on Jun 09 '10 at 3:04pm nards

You crossed the line.

spacesick 2

oh I didn't even read what this blog was about. cool blog, cum dumpster!

rhythmdev9

pungent salt marsh

courtney pie

wash your mouth out with soap Haya!

randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

you are all such wonderful people hearts

courtney pie

that's more like it, fucking potty mouths!

DaddyDom

FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK...FUCK FUCK JEXXUS FUCK HAYA!!! What the fuck kind of fucking discount does your fucking brother get with that shit? Holy fucking shit...does that fucking price include the mother fucking WiFI fucking hot-fucking -spot shit? FUCK!!!!

DaddyDom

FUCKING SPRINT AND THEIR FUCKING UNLIMITED FUCKING GOODNESS!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

DaddyDom

ps, can I marry your fucking brother?

courtney pie

you changed your avatar and I got confused. fudgesicles

DaddyDom

...i deed?

courtney pie

karate chop Haya deed. I copeed her.

DaddyDom

ohhhhhhhh...dig it!

courtney pie

:D I changed to one that was more noticeable to my naked eyes. lol

shirtflirt

fuck you in the asshole face all you prick eating cock swaggler tittynoses

DaddyDom

back in the fucking old fucking days, this shit would've fucking turned into a fucking sex blog. All y'all mother fuckers is fucking soft.

DaddyDom

goodnight, fuckers

spacesick 2

my adult blog was a lot cooler

THREADLESS AFTER DARK

spacesick 2

dom was there, he knows

PuterBoy

dammit dammit dang

DaddyDom

FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER REFEREE FUCKING BLOWING THE FUCKING GAME. WE FUCKING NEED ALL THE FUCKING HELP WE CAN FUCKING GET, AND THAT MOTHER FUCKER...FUCK THAT...FATHER FUCKER, JUST BENDS US THE FUCK OVER AND FUCKS US IN THE FUCKING PEE-HOLE! NOT EVEN THE ASS! HE'S ISN'T FUCKING NICE ENOUGH TO FUCKING STICK IT IN THE FUCKING ASS, HE FUCKING STUCK IT RIGHT IN THE FUCKING PEE-FUCKING-HOLE! AND THAT WAS A FUCKING PRETTY LITTLE FUCKING SHOT, TOO!

No account?
Join Us