Close
One second...

The Littlest Seamstress's

• by BCproduct
  • posted May 25, 2010
  • 17 Comments

The smallest sewing twins in the world. Be still...

Watch this
BCproduct

The smallest sewing twins in the world. Be still...

frozenpooptarts

This is a really cute idea! It's just my personal taste though, if I were to wear this as a shirt I would want the girls to look more cartoony or a bit softer around the edges. I think it would be interesting too if some how you could make the shirt look unfinished in parts around the sides the twins haven't 'sewed' or have the design have stitching along all of the shirt except right at the neck where they are working. It's a great idea to play around with.

chrx

nice idea :) !

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

EMILY LEE

nice design :)

zicr

pretty

moosomething

LOVE THIS!!! So creative.

pillowdove

I really like this, its such a cute idea

De Salvia

ahahaha very nice 5$

BCproduct

Thanks for all the comments everyone, I appreciate it! Especially Frozenpooptart, thanks for the thoughtful comments. =)

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Clever concept!

yago-san

nice idea!

wildmustard

Sorry, but I feel compelled to comment that - if this is printed - it should be seamstresses, not seamstress's, which is the singular possessive. The design itself is clever and sweet, and I like the color contrast on the black T.

humans

Awesome Idea. I agree with frozenpooptarts about making the edges a little softer or rounder. A good idea might be to work on the silhouette of the design prior to adding details to ensure the shapes look good and are easily read. I'd also suggest simplifying some of your shadow shapes and perhaps fiddling with the colors to add a little more harmony.

example below!

http://content.imagesocket.com/images/webd94.jpg

Great Design! :)

maja k

i love the idea

No account?
Join Us