One second...

THREADSPOTTING: Squirrels, stunts, and Turkish vodka!

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted May 14, 2010

It's a Friday, right? And so that means it's time to Threadspot! It's been awhile but the eagle-eyed community has not slowed one bit. Do you have a cool spotting of a Threadless tee in the wild? Send it to and include your username and a picture! We'll highlight three right here and give you some STP's! Shazam.

Thanks to John for spotting All Conference Squirrel in Time Magazine's Top 100 influencers. And thanks to Mike from Penny Arcade for sportin' the tee!

Nothing says party like Turkish vodka, and nothing says party-with-Turkish-vodka like sportin' a Communist Party tee in a Turkish vodka commercial!Confused? Don't be! Michael sent us this great spot!

Check out Lovely Face in a Manchester Orchestra blog video! Great job M. on the spot!

Watch this

Hooray for threadspotting! When I saw that Manchester Orchestra video, it made me wonder if that guy is the same one in the product picture?

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

what happened to Threadspotting?

rbthatcher profile pic Alumni

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni

People have told me that someone from the Aussie soap 'Home and Away' has worn my 'Field Study 01' several times and Chris Packam from spring watch on the BBC too????

Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I just sent a Threadspotting in but looks like this puppy's dead in the water.

Hopie Dopie

I sent one in last week too - hopefully they will continue it again sometime soon!

No account?
Join Us