Close
One second...

Justin Bieber: opinions?

i don't follow the little goon, but you can't help NOT read something about him online now.

what are your opinions of:
-his douchy hair
-his tiny baby-like teeth
-his already inflated self image
-the timetable/countdown to his breakdown/implosion

that said, i haven't heard a damn thing he's sung. i'm sure his voice is just as good as any 16 year old boy with some training and a voice filter...so the opinions i want to hear should be more about the branding of Bieber and the puppymill that is the teen music industry.
i've lived long enough to see how it destroys the very same people it builds, from the late seventies onward. we don't as often get the chance to see what it does to a boy though, this should be interesting.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
evan3

ps
he is 5'3 and a half

jamesf

i don't know who he is. Is that a bit o_O

SuperRyan

He's on SNL tonight!

From interviews I've seen him do, he comes off incredibly awkward.

spacesick 2

justin bieber is effing awesome. I shouldn't expect you old folks to understand though.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kffacxfA7G4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kffacxfA7G4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SuperRyan

I don't mind him too much. I'm not a fan of his music, but as a person he's alright.

travis76

i don't know how i ever found out about him. i heard the name 'bieber' here and there...i wondered how someone named like a Fraggle could be a star of anything. so i googled the kid and my douche meter pointer broke through the glass and embedded itself in my eye.
i guess the story is this:
kid sings in youtube videos, has a small following.
agent in atlanta signes him up, Usher ushers him into music stardom.
the douchy titles of his albums are, get this: my world, and my world 2.0.
yeah.
and by releasing songs out piecemeal to teenage girls, they can create the illusion of each one being a 'hit single' from an album before it's even released. basically because teenage girls are waiting for anything new from him, it's automatically a hit single when it's released.

spacesick 2

I'm shocked. is this "popular music" a new development?

SuperRyan

that's the name of the game

marblecargirl

I've heard his name, but I couldn't tell you anything about the guy really.

Except for that he ripped off RAAAAAAAANDY!
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hza_5WtJq8g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hza_5WtJq8g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

SuperRyan

Usher bought him a car

WarDrobeInSpareOom

He has silly hair and weird teeth. That is all I know of him.

And that he and Conan have a twitter feud.

EricaTheRed

Dramatic Bieber

<object width="512" height="328" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="ordie_player_0141a54fa5"><param name="movie" value="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf"/><param name="flashvars" value="key=0141a54fa5"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed width="512" height="328" flashvars="key=0141a54fa5" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" name="ordie_player_0141a54fa5" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><div>Dramatic Bieber from Justin Bieber</div>

SuperRyan

hair swing

the czar

He really has the worst hair ever, sorta Trump-like

SuperRyan

he looks like Speed Racer with that hair

SuperRyan

Actually......he looks sort of like Ellen Page.

maybe/maybe not?

Ste7en

guess the story is this:
kid sings in youtube videos, has a small following.
agent in atlanta signes him up, Usher ushers him into music stardom.
the douchy titles of his albums are, get this: my world, and my world 2.0.
yeah.
and by releasing songs out piecemeal to teenage girls, they can create the illusion of each one being a 'hit single' from an album before it's even released. basically because teenage girls are waiting for anything new from him, it's automatically a hit single when it's released.

That pretty much sums up any singer's career. They sing/rap in some venue and luckily get noticed. Then they get signed, make millions selling one song at a time until the album is out, and they title their stuff really egotistical things like "The Blueprint" "The Blueprint 2.0" "The Blueprint 3" (I love Jay-Z's shit though). I have never heard anything the dude sang, nor do I care to, but I'm happy the kid found success even if he is a giant douche bag...so many musicians I actually like are probably douche bags.

tracerbullet

i'm still not quite sure what a justin bieber is

Ste7en

either way, Aziz Ansari is so fucking funny...I love that guy, he cracks me up.

spacesick 2

I read about this kinda thing on digg. I guess they're gonna call it "top 40 music" when it officially debuts next year. makes me sick!

spacesick 2

wait I think that's my cousin's name

brentendo

I've heard flashes of his music here and there, and it was so expected I can't honestly remember it. It's just the same generic stuff they bring out all the time. Music tastes are fickle these days, he probably won't be around for long.

Also, I can't believe 'My World' and 'My World 2.0' are his actual album names. So bad.

dannodepf

he must die! 100% new kids on the block talentless.

juliejeremiah

He's also a Canadian!

You're welcome, America!

sonmi

i like that he's around, though i don't care about his music. his collab with luda is weird, though. it's just not natural to hear ludacris not be profane in a song.

westicles

The first time I heard him on the radio I thought it was a girl. And then I heard the "baby baby" part and I was like, oh... that's justin bieber.

juliejeremiah

Hahah yeah kelsi, I freaked out at a New Kids concert last April....so living in a glass house, I am in no position to throw stones.

SuperRyan

He shot Raaaaaaaandy's kneeeeeeee!

Chipmnk

In a few years, he will be in rehab.

olie!

beeber feeber

Bramish

Never heard of him.

Krimson

hahahaha... Ellen page.

littlem

i
refuse
justin
bieber

Cash Cow.

I remember seeing something on TV where they talked to Bieber about the Nick Kids' Choice Awards or whatever and they asked him if he was excited about people getting slimed.
Then he said something along the lines of "I'm excited about people getting slimed but I hope it's not me" and then he put both his hands on his head and stroked his hair gently

Kookaberry

We listen to some sort of hip hop station at work in the morning. I complained about how they seem to be using a lot of 12 year olds in their music these days. I come to find out sometime in the past week that it's all Justin Beiber.

Kookaberry

p.s. when that kid's balls drop his career is OVER

SuperRyan

I'm pretty sure they are giving him hormone suppressors

iPear

i'm in favor of the fact that he's 15 YEARS OLD

mgill52

ya right omair, he is 16 now. why do i know this?

iPear

I'm not like, in favor that he's a minor. I was just trying to tell you guys that he's 15.

mgill52

both of the pics on his wiki page are with the backwards peace sign. ugh

SuperRyan

that's my favorite part of his page!

Cash Cow.

Look at his fancy digital watch

Bramish

I thought all 'cool' kids had that weird hair? Even 'cool' people in their early 20s have that hair over here.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?