Close
One second...

WIN FREE ART!!! SKYLARPIG and JCHETNER Win!!!

SKYLARPIG and JCHETNER email me with your mailing address to claim your prize!!

jstumpenhorst@gmail.com

Also, here I am looking like a fool in front of a live camera earlier for the drawing.

PRIZE DRAWING UPDATE!!!

At 4:15 PM Central Time (US) I will be drawing 2 names to win the print of their choice from my #LOST 365 project. You can see it live on USTREAM HERE!!! It will be horribly boring to watch but you are welcome to. I thought this was a sure way to make sure everyone knew I was being fair. :)

UPDATE: Both designs finished scoring and were very well received!! Also, and most importantly, they both reached 100+ comments!!! Therefore...

... I will be doing the drawing for the 2 winners this Friday (4/9). I will post a time and the link in this blog on Friday afternoon when I get home from work. I will also tweet it so if you follow me on Twitter you will get the update!!

If either of these designs gets over 100 comments you can win a print of your choice from my LOST365 project. In addition to commenting on the design you have to comment in this blog as well! I know it's a lot of work but I want to make sure that the winner really wants the print and some random comment doesn't get it! :) Also, if both designs get over 100 comments I will draw 2 names!!

So if you have already commented on the design just say hi or put a smiley face in this blog ;)

Thanks everyone!! Please don't spam the designs with dozens of comments by the same person though!! Thanks in advance ;)

You're all great!!

***drawing for names will be done live via Ustream to insure integrity of contest ;)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jstumpenhorst
jstumpenhorst profile pic Alumni

well, i guess no one is taking the bait!!

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

what is "Lost?" Is it a movie?

jstumpenhorst

i was wondering the same thing! i keep hearing people talk about it!

;P

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

Hey guys! Let's get all enthralled with talking about LOST and inadvertently neglect to even look at the design! That will really Sawyer will probably become the evil side and Jack will become the good, I think. White and Black. But I wonder if Black is really evil after all!?

Does other things, forgets what T'less is all about, goes to watch Hulu

gumbolimbo
gumbolimbo profile pic Alumni

I honestly have never seen it. i only know of it's existance through threadless.

jstumpenhorst

wait! please don't forget to look at the design while talking about LOST!!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

you're awesome, you know that?

jstumpenhorst

you're awesome, YOU KNOW THAT?

also, i didn't think anyone would bump this until after "Turbulence" went up for voting ;)

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

I thought you might like to know that I told my boss about your blog and he now has 2 of your images as backgrounds on his monitors.

jstumpenhorst

awesome Rolf!!

hey! both subs are up for voting now!! for some reason it still says pending but you really can vote on "Turbulence"

jstumpenhorst

ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out!!

applesforjonah

I'll check 'em out, and give them $5s!

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

voted yo. cool stuff.

corey9

someone else said it nicely under your sub and i agree - i really like that i dont have to watch lost or even know what lost is about to enjoy these designs. real nice stuff man!

jstumpenhorst

thanks guys!!

corey: i am glad people are saying that because i have really tried to be cautious about submitting LOST themed designs simply because i want my designs to have a broader appeal. so it is cool to hear people are enjoying them regardless of their inspiration!

davidfromdallas
davidfromdallas profile pic Alumni

gumbolimbo on Mar 31 '10 at 9:34am
I honestly have never seen it. i only know of it's existance through threadless.

jstumpenhorst

heading out for some wings!! make sure to get your comment on!!

jenevolves

I love Lost, and have been following your Lost 365 project for a couple of weeks now. I'm really glad to see some of those great designs here!

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

commented on both, then i saw this blog! :)

gonkyhead

Love the artwork - always brings back intriguing memories of the show - please don't get RSI in your wrists!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

woo!

mandykins

Keep up the excellent work!

chelly

:D

psykomakia

I'm so in. I commented on both, and love both, despite not watching Lost, and despite not watching Lost, I want your Lost art because it rocks.

lurkerbytrade

Commented on both because FWOAH, awesome artwork. LOST has had me sucked into a big black hole of obsessiveness for the past few years and seeing it translated into these prints is awesome. I am running out of words to describe the epic. Blah, I was too late to splurge on the teefury shirt but if I don't win this shirt (which I most likely won't) I'll might buy anyway. XD

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I did - both ama---ziiiiiiiiiiiiing!

monsieurlebeaux

Voted for both because they're awesome! I know somebody named Katie who would love your Kate print as a shirt btw. ;)

Stoma

I'm impressed with anyone who does a 365 anything project. I am really impressed with what you've done for this so far!

pocketmouse24

these are both so great! i also really like jstumpenhorst's sawyer print too.

ulcailinchick

LOCKE IS THE TRUTH
(I love your art, I love your blog, and I love your last name)

CanIpleasehavesomecheese

LOST IS BRILLIANT AND SO IS YOUR BLOG! And boyinthehatt, even though the Oveanice 815 crash did start it all, i would still say that The Hatch is the image that defines Lost.

blackcl3

Love the plane one.

nerium

Everything is awesome!

Alex1412

Love all of your work! :)

Fractle

all your stuff is pretty amazing, you should offer most of the stuff as prints! not just the 5 you have up now

eddyj

Out of all the LOST artwork out there, yours has by FAR been my favorite

jstumpenhorst

thanks for all the comments so far!! it's looking like some people are going to win some prints at this rate! :)

jchetner

Desmond!!!!!!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

oooOooo

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us