Close
One second...

Think Outside of the Box

• by treihugir
  • posted Mar 27, 2010
  • 110 Comments

Hey everyone! This is my design! It's sorta a rough draft, as you can see I haven't totally figured out the colors I want it to be. I'm pretty sure on the colors that I have so far, but if you have any suggestions as to what colors I could use don't hesitate. I did put on the colors I am thinking about using, but you can give me advice on changing those as well. I'm kinda new here so I am definitely open to any suggestions you have and I could also use some tips on the do's and dont's of submitting for scoring and whatnot too. So thanks in advance and I hope you like it!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
treihugir

Hey Everyone! :D My new version is up! but i couldn't get it on this critique without it getting screwed up somehow... But if you go to my profile you can find it there! The new name is Cardboard Epiphany! Let me know what you guys think about the improvements and the new name too! Thanks in Advance!!! :D

tjc45

noo! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE TWO LITTLE GUYS LOOKING UP AT THE OTHER GUY! TAKE THE BOX AWAY! It still looks great with the box, so do whatever you want. Definitely submit.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?