Close
One second...

Videogame blog

This is were I talk to other people about videogames I want, am playing, bought, will be buying, etc.

It'll probably be mostly just Omair and me geeking it up.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 103
againstbound

Oh come on, I know there's other geeks here.

Resistance

Gamestop? They let you pre-order and then you are guaranteed a copy on the drop date.

Resistance

You talking about God of War III ?

againstbound

Yeah, man, the third one! And gamestop doesn't have it available online.

againstbound

Ha, I know it's not out yet, and I think my original post shows I can't get it myself =( (unless it's online)

iPear

the two primary outlets for me are gamestop or best buy, at least when it comes to purchasing new merch.

Resistance

Ah... hmmm... You know anyone that has $5 and can get to a gamestop?

Why are you limited to online?

iPear

guy bideogames

againstbound

I live in Mexico.

Those are the ones I know too, Omair, that's why I was hoping someone would know additional ones.

iPear

blockbuster video?

iPear

I don't know if htey sell online though, but I'm pretty sure they take pre-orders in store.

I would offer picking it up for you, but I'm not the most reliable when it comes to sending stuff out in a timely fashion, and If i was in your position, my feets would be burning for that gowIII

DAMG0014

eBay?

againstbound

I just checked and blockbuster doesn't have the ultimate edition, or at least it doesn't show up in their site. And yeah, I'm reaaaly looking forward to it, though I wouldn't mind waiting a bit more if I can secure the ultimate edition.

Haven't tried Ebay, since it's not yet available, but once it is I'm guessing it will be much higher.

iPear

Toys 'R" us?

againstbound

Also, I'm not sure how well the mail would handle it, I think it would suck way more to have it damaged by the mailman than justgetting the regular edition :/

Resistance

Best Buy says coming soon... maybe you can order it the day it comes out from them? Do they ship to Mexico?

againstbound

I don't think they do, but I have a friend tat lives in south, south Texas, about 4 hours away from where I live, and he vists his family here 1-3 times a month.

So I order stuff that can't be shipped here to his house and when he comes he brings it over.

Ste7en

maybe try newegg?

ps3 games @ newegg

I dont know if they do preorders or anything, but they arent often thought of as a game site...just computer parts so you might find something there

againstbound

Damn, walmart won't let me order froma different country, and newegg doesn't have it :/

I think I'm gonna call my firend tonight, hopefully I'll find him and he'll order it himself.

againstbound

Oh, and thanks a bunch, guys.

Resistance

No problem, Hector. Always willing to help out a fellow gamer :)

staffell

holy fuck, God of War 3 is going to best the best game ever!

againstbound

If the whole game keeps the rythm and dynamism of the demo it might very well be.

staffell

I have faith. Did you play 1&2? I assume by the face you want the ultimate edition that you did.

againstbound

Haha, of course, man! Otherwise I would settle for the regular one, I just recently replayed the second one, so damn good.

againstbound

And did you ever get Demons Souls? You really should.

staffell

I preferred the first to the second. I thought the end battle on 2 was too easy and the game itself too short, but that might have been because I didn't stop playing it for three days solidly and it was on easy mode. I'm definitely upping it to hard next time.

againstbound

Yeah, I played it on normal, but right after finishing the first one and also found it a bit easy. This time I played it on hard and enjoyed it much more (and died much more too).

I'm probably playing the third one on hard from the start.

staffell

I was eyeing up demon souls, I read great things about it, but at the time I wanted something a bit more rpg like, so got borderlands instead. Might pick up DS when it drops in price

againstbound

Yeah ,man, for real it's one of the best gaming experiences I've had, I retook it this weekend (my sixth playthrough), and I'm still enjoying it a whole lot.

staffell

I recently completed bioshock 2, and played that on hard (which is actually the first time I've ever gone above medium difficult for a game) it wasn't over the top difficult, but it was definitely much more fun to be challenged. Def doing hard from now on.

againstbound

Yeah, I also went with normal difficulty for the most part, but after Demons Souls I just felt I needed to increase the challenge in everything else.

I'll start Bioshock most likely tomorrow, but since I'm a shooter noob I'll be doing that one on normal.

Resistance

Been playin' Mass Effect 2 for a few days. It has been really good so far.

Ccraiger

Ya dude you should get it from gamestop.. if you preorder it from them you get this special outfit to wear in the game. thats what i did

againstbound

Yeah, that's most likely where I'm getting it from, Mark, I called my friend but didn't found him, sent him an email so hopefully this will be solved by tomorrow (and your second link doesn't work).

I've heard Mass effect is great, no xbox here, though.

iPear

you probably shouldn't play final fantasy xiii.

againstbound

Are you getting it? I've always been really drawn owards the FF franchise, but the menu fights just kill the whole thing for me :/

I saw a video of this one and though it did look more dynamic the whol waitinf for gauges to fill while selecting abilities and powers just doesn't do it for me. But fuck, they do look like some great rpgs.

againstbound

I might give it a try later on but it's not a priority.

iPear

okay, good. idk about it.

againstbound

Man, what kind of lame response is that?

iPear

hahahaha. if you've never played final fantasy, this isn't ht eone that's going to buy you in. That's what I'm saying, Like I like it, but maybe I'm not feeling it because there are two reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllly annoying ccharacters that you meet within the first 15 minutes.

againstbound

Ah well, that's a better one! I know that 7 and 10(?) are the most popular ones, but there's just been so much buzz about this one that I thought I might give it a try.

againstbound

Oh, and I just got bioshock like 30 minutes ago, will most likely get on it tonight.

jaywalkergraphics

Hey, I don't know if you seen this already. But it's the first ten minutes of GOW III. I don't normally play games like that, but it looks pretty fun, actually.

Sorry, I think embedding was disabled.

againstbound

Ah, I haven't but I'm trying to stay clear from all videos, screenshots, reviews or anything that would spoil it for me. I played the demo and I'm 100% confident that it will be awesome, the rest I want to discover myself, thanks, though =)

iPear

hahaha I feel the same way hector. Even though I can't even play god of war III.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 103
No account?