Close
One second...

forget the BESTEES- i have RAY GUN jesus fish auto decals!

UPDATE 3/10/10:
i have reordered and will have more in stock in a week or so, orders beyond today will be 'preorders' for the stock i have being made and sent to me right now.

i designed these weatherproof (up to 7 years) vinyl SCI-FI raygun decals in parody of the jesus and darwin fish debate.
screw science, screw religion- the only thing that usually comes true is science fiction, IMO.

i have them in black and satin silver, they are roughly 3x5 inches. the black is best on autobodies that are red or lighter, and the silver is best on autobodies that are red or darker, as well as rear windows.

they are $5 each with free shipping anywhere in the US, and $6 internationally ($1 to cover shipping)

available at my etsy shop
HERE

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
travis76

what do we have to title our blogs these days to get seen? lol

Roostersauce

Those are flippin sweet

ISABOA

genius

bortwein

you should demo'd the silver on something dark. Well done on these. They look good.

travis76

thanks! i'm trying out a small batch. i'd love to mass produce more and lower the cost. still, $5 is fairly market for vinyl car decals ebay or elsewhere.
;)

ChrisDB

love ray guns!

bortwein

Tweeted. ;)

travis76

agreed bort, i didn't have a good smooth dark surface.
it's a very nice satiny, not-quite-glittery silver. will look great on a back window....right now i'm without my car to use as a model :P

aled

Love it

Mosquito88

haha that's so funny dude. I would certainly buy it if I had a car!

mooseinmyshoe

Just bought one! I'm psyched!

0Jim0

hmmm.. I might have buy one of these.

Rachel Ray Gun

For a second I thought you had ME decals, and I was like ...Ahh... Hmm..

travis76

rachel raygun decals would be awesome though too i suppose!
thanks for the first couple of sales!
hey mooseinmyshoe- i just emailed you- i need your most current address. paypal and etsy gave me 2 different ones.

thanks!

travis76

dinnertime bump

adam antium

as soon as my dad get a new car and i get his current one, i'm totally getting one of these!

travis76

thanks ricardo, lol

professorE

Holy crap these are awesome. Where are you getting them made? I have a vinyl plotter that's just sitting idle in my office and I'd like to fire it up again.

At a 3"x5" size I could get 275 out of a 14"x10yd. roll of material and they all be cut into recangles like you have there.

email me @ ethanpressmann at the gmails if you want to set something up!

travis76

thanks prof E! i may need a secondary batch before long. :)

chelly

woohoo!

travis76

i know- luckily flickr sort of copyrights and dates when i posted the final sticker, as well as the concept files i posted months ago too.

heykimby

I'm pretty sure Jesus had a ray-gun... Haha.

Awesome work, Trav :)

Rambunkcious

gasp! I MUST HAVE ONE!!

shirtflirt

fuckin pretty man

d3d

so the other day when i bought shirts off you to help you move in with your girlfriend you were secretly funneling profits into sci-fi propaganda? you magnificent bastard.

d3d

when i have a couple of bucks in paypal i'll be buying one to sneak on my father in law's car. he's a sci-fi novelist by day.

heykimby

What is he by night, Leon?

SuperRyan

that's cool!

d3d

secret agent, obviously.
and a grumpy old coot.

Kookaberry

You are too cool man. When you're done with your brain can I have it?

d3d

fool amy. travis is ever vigilant for the coming zombie apocalypse. asking for his brain is practically suicidal.

Kookaberry

I said WHEN HE'S DONE, Leeeee-on.

d3d

it's still suspicious enough to keep an eye on you

Kookaberry

I'm too cute to be evil.

professorE

Kookaberry on Mar 09 '10 at 8:15pm
I'm too cute to be evil.

There's evil in them thar hills...

Kookaberry

Jeez it's like its beak has leprosy.

d3d

i was trying to avoid being bitten by an emu at the zoo once and got bitten by a goose and a penguin instead.

i just bought two stickers.

professorE

That sounded like Leon bought souvenir stickers from getting bit.

travis76

d3d on Mar 09 '10 at 7:55pm
so the other day when i bought shirts off you to help you move in with your girlfriend you were secretly funneling profits into sci-fi propaganda? you magnificent bastard.

no they were already paid for before the move, which was one reason i was kind of short for the move :P
i considered it an investment in my future at the time :D

d3d

well i just submitted your etsy store to theawesomer.com so if it gets featured and you end up swamped by more demand for stickers and rayguns than you can handle i'll consider it my revenge.

againstbound

Ah, I think I'll get one of these as soon as I get some cash on my paypal.

travis76

thanks leon, i got no advertising skills whatsoever! :P

jamesf

ha! fantastic

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?