Close
One second...

Sanctuary

This design represents fidelity, harmony, and desire between a couple. Peacock feathers are a symbol of these characteristics, or so say the myths and legends.

Watch this
beauche3

This design represents fidelity, harmony, and desire between a couple. Peacock feathers are a symbol of these characteristics, or so say the myths and legends.

iamzacky

love it. it has this oriental feeling going on.

YaaH

RedicNomad

hah clip art XD

mxisry3

That is really cute on a Tee Shirt.

bekah57

I love how its romantic and original, that's hard to find these days. The color scheme brings it all together creates a world outside of the silhouette couple.

sekpside2012

awesome! very intriguing design!

bijin

nice design! $5

jstevens_22

Coolio! Love the symbolism!

EllieRosberg

SOOOOOOO neato! Love love love it :)

kasheee

$$$$$CORED it would be cool if u score back my design :)

cassanova23

absolutly simple & beautiful yet intriguing. one i would certain wear, great work on it taylor. :)

Lapress

Love it! But I think I've told you too many times! Haha, great job!

sweaver8

i love it!!! :)

jtfarm

love the tee 5$

mashman567

Brilliant! 5$

anim

i think it's quite lame, 2.

beauche3

everyone has their own tastes, sorry it didn't meet yours :) maybe my next submission will

taybeau

It looks like this took a lot of work. I'd like to wear it on a T.

amee1989

I love this! Good job! 5$

W00DCH1PP3R

Love the design, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

etanrolyat

I like it! Simple and effective. 5!

finny226

I really like this. my girlfriend would totally wear this! I'm definitely gonna buy her one when it gets printed.

MoTamm

5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I would love to buy a t-shirt like this! It's unique,and says alot. The artist is obviously amazingly talented :) Anyone who wouldn't print this shirt would be losing money. AWESOME design!

Dezre4645

Taylor I definitely wanna buy this t-shirt!!!! It is sooooooo neat! I love your art.. :-)

ledunn2

I love this! It's completely gorgeous!

Katie8

bidenz

5 great look Nice Job

Rudy_Morin

not clip art, photoshop brush, i got the set 2 lol

beauche3

I didn't use photoshop or clip art in this. I did it all in illustrator and from my own sketches. no brushes, wish I did. prolly would have been easier :/

trouble1990

Very cute idea with the feathers infront and behind! Very detailed!

navynuke567

perhaps it's my own imagination getting ahead of me, but I get an ancient roman feel to it. the peacock was an animal affiliated with Juno ruling goddess in the Roman Hierarchy, the power of femininity. I'm getting that vibe from it; again, could just be my imagination running loose. Definite $5.

No account?