Close
One second...

The Explorer

My first design on threadless, want to get some input before I submit it. Pretty happy with how this is turning out. 4 colors. Any thoughts?

Watch this
_eyehatechris_

My first design on threadless, want to get some input before I submit it. Pretty happy with how this is turning out. 4 colors. Any thoughts?

Bayley80

Nice design. I like the bold look to this t-shirt. Maybe try on a Navy T as it looks a bit underwater at the moment.

_eyehatechris_

Yea I probably should have pointed out the idea for the shirt was I thought it would be interesting to see a space explorer underwater. Maybe I need aquatic life thrown in? Haha.

supertoastiepandaking

nice :D i think he should be a it smaller with some more going on around him

_eyehatechris_

yea I think i will add some fish and possibly a vehicle?

mcspuddy

I think the simplicity is cool, I'd say be careful of making it too crowded. The bubbles were enough for me!

If you have a second, could you comment on my design? I'd really appreciate it - thanks!

A Bear of a Day

royall-t

I really like this, but i think the bubbles are enough.
the only part that bothers me is that the planet's colors.
you could always color in the contenents with a soft green, then color the white part blue.
thats up to you.
but other than that i completely love this.

_eyehatechris_

Okay, changed a few things, just some minor details. And now hopefully the underwater theme comes through better than before. :) I think I want to submit this. Thoughts?

_eyehatechris_

Okay, changed a few things, just some minor details. And now hopefully the underwater theme comes through better than before. :) I think I want to submit this. Thoughts?

_eyehatechris_

haha its just a style thing, i like the contrast of huge arms and thin fingers ;)

Selimbu

I like it. May be you can draw another planets to other bubles, not only earth.

_eyehatechris_

thanks guys!

Selimbu, I thought about it but I think the one planet is enough. I liked the idea that in all the bubbles he happened to discover one bubble that is a lot more than just a bubble. :)

frenzplz

i would buy this, the simple color scheme is quite nice

No account?
Join Us