Close
One second...

Change or Die

The printing process: I would like to use the UV color change for the tribal smoke and have a metallic clear on the chameleon. For the blood drop a nice red foil. And I was thinking on using the Super Glow for the area right below the chameleon's outside leg which has the words "save me".

As for the design, the tribal smoke represents global toxins and and all the harmful things we do to the earth.

The chameleon is us, humans. Like the Chameleon we all have the ability to change but if we don't we'll kill everything.

Watch this
trpTIME

The printing process: I would like to use the UV color change for the tribal smoke and have a metallic clear on the chameleon. For the blood drop a nice red foil. And I was thinking on using the Super Glow for the area right below the chameleon's outside leg which has the words "save me".

As for the design, the tribal smoke represents global toxins and and all the harmful things we do to the earth.

The chameleon is us, humans. Like the Chameleon we all have the ability to change but if we don't we'll kill everything.

YaaH

4$

teex

interesting!;)

PeppermintTea

This is one of the few designs I see on here that I would actually wear.
More power to ya! $5

KeriChubb

I like the design :) $4

yaminivbn

nice work..

Smoothesuede

The design is nice but that printing process sounds atrocious. Don't muddle up good, clean artwork with fancy foils and glows.
I like this, I just wish it weren't on white. It would be fab on olive.

trpTIME

Olive design on an Olive shirt…hmm then it would really be a Chameleon design.

tippycal

I love the message & execution! :)

overmind

nicely done...

yumanspayder

nice illo :D

please vote for my design too

No account?