Close
One second...

Victorian Roadrage

A Victorian gentleman-thug, giving a vulgar 2 finger gesture as he complains about the driving of a horseless carriage (known as cars these days!) in his own unique way! 5 colours used.

Watch this
penneydesign

A Victorian gentleman-thug, giving a vulgar 2 finger gesture as he complains about the driving of a horseless carriage (known as cars these days!) in his own unique way! 5 colours used.

scottofthedead

hahaha, like it

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

lol this is awesome

Spam69

Not keen on the fonts you've used for the wording but very funny and great work.

MeiSomething

I say, you're right, sir!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

3.9$

jack_walt

$5! I WANT THIS!

pechedesigns

I want this!! how can i get it??

TGWA
TGWA profile pic Alumni

I really like the idea of Victorian road raging :). I'd really be interested in seeing it executed more visually with different modes of transportation fighting for space and angry mustaches men hitting each other with walking sticks, etc. Nice job though.

laurastead
laurastead profile pic Alumni

haha! i say! you are very rude sir! i shall pummel you forthwith! $4

fizex

Heck yeah!

redroan

Hell yes! I'd like to see the artwork with a little more Victorian style too, but I'd buy it. 5$.

lost-lucie

5$ also!
I'd be proud to own this!

Fievel the Mouse

Great idea, like to see the execution a bit different, more Victoriany

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

YUp, funny idea, too much textplanation needed right now to make it fly...could be a great visual.

fabrikante

Pashná anclecuá!!!!

b-m-d

hehehe "Hurry thine self up or get off this wagon rut!"

Nice idea, but I agree with Spam69 about the font, Something more consistent with the era would more fitting.

Just my 2 cents. :)

elisawikey

don't think it needs to say victorian road rage at the bottom, but awesome idea!

professorE

This made me think of THIS, and I like it. I agree about the fonts - handwritten would be much better, but FA is right about the amount of "textplanation".

No account?
Join Us