Close
One second...

PEW PEW! my new ATOMIC sub

should be up for voting sometime soon...?

i just want a ray gun on a tee shirt.
it's as simple as that. so i whipped this up.
It's too modern to call it 'steampunk', it's more inspired from the old sci-fi serials and adventure flicks and comics of the 30's... still old-timey, but leaning toward the future.

Watch this
Mya Jamila

She's a beauty.

brentendo

that's looks so awesome, your vector linework is incredible

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

thx! and since it's across the chesteseses, i'd hope they use that really soft ink so it's not thick and scratchy ;)

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

i already want it Trav!!! another stunning one!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

niceeee!

travis76

timpaint- their stuff is awesome. i'm totally making my raygun sculptures the wrong way. i need to be casting them, not making them one at a time from junk... :)

travis76

they are on my flickr- i thought you were already a flickr buddy of mine- weird!

the czar

Cool design, I love those guns you make, so wild.
I watched that movie "9" the other day and was thinking of your stuff

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

nice. it's a shame priscilla's enormous jugs deform it so much really.

travis76

lol don't make fun leon.

although i did warp it and make some boobie shadows to make it look..more realistic? that's not the right way to put it.. :P

jess4002

it's up! it's up!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Love those custom ray guns, any thoughts on opening up a shop (Etsy or something like) to sell them? I'd buy one!

davidfromdallas
davidfromdallas profile pic Alumni

looks great man, done and done

laurastead
laurastead profile pic Alumni

i'm particularly fond of the shiny copper gun. i like how you have said in a few subs that you made a design because you liked it. i also go by this creedo. i make what i like!

travis76

dacat- i do have an etsy page and i have been selling them! :)
sold raygun are near the bottom
i'm flush out right now but working on more, and always looking for new parts.

laurastead- i liked how that turned out too, so i tracked down a dozen more of those copper cups to use for future guns. i admit i've designed a lot of shirts i thought would do well but that i wouldn't necessarily wear myself- to color ful or jokey- so i'm trying to get back to what i like -boldness and mystery- no obvious jokes.
'we've got some work to do now' was an exception, a joke i really liked and still want to do more with that concept- but it may be the last 'gag' tee i sub here...but what a note to go out on, i guess ;)

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Oh shit, now I really want one....watching your etsy store for future ones!!!! Thanks!

jess4002

5 more days!

No account?
Join Us